Top Twitter

Gus Mears

4 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Asian looking characters on the drawing, must be Vietnam's Main Man, @simonworden

Not going to lie, in the last year while trying not to wake my 1 year old at night I've sat down to pee in the dark and had a similar incident. But as this drawing has no "bum gun" to the side it's Asian authenticity is questionable. 

4 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Asian looking characters on the drawing, must be Vietnam's Main Man, @simonworden

As one of the forum's resident language nerds, I feel compelled to point out that Vietnamese uses a heavily modified version of the Latin alphabet. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Fog Dude said:

As one of the forum's resident language nerds, I feel compelled to point out that Vietnamese uses a heavily modified version of the Latin alphabet. 

You can't let facts get in the way of the joke, otherwise we'd all have to admit Steve Justice just sits on the porcelain normally. 

On 1/25/2023 at 9:16 PM, SuperBacon said:

I dunno about everyone else, but I always sit down to piss these days. (At home obviously) 

I sit down to piss between the hours of 10pm - 8am. The 14 hours in between, I stand. Surely all males are the same??

* Presuming females sit 24/7. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Call me pessimistic but I’m willing to bet half of them are older than me and have already heard it multiple times. 

I dunno, there’s lots of songs I should have heard that I probably haven’t. Never heard Stairway to Heaven as one example.