Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

I think we have different definitions of funny. 

All forms of “whackaging” can get in the fucking bin. Always comes across as so try-hard. 

I mean that’s the definition:

Spoiler

B3F50104-105D-44C3-AD04-FC16F066FAC6.thumb.jpeg.f28a9a3c5d6f7a90f6aeee23ce6b0b25.jpeg

I think what you meant was something being funny is subjective and it’s not amusing to you. Which is fine. But something weird to get so annoyed over.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

I think we have different definitions of funny. 

All forms of “whackaging” can get in the fucking bin. Always comes across as so try-hard. 

It's probably my biggest peeve.

"Ooooh, hello there. Bought me have you? Don't forget to shake my little bad self before drinking, then you can pop me in the recycles so we can all enjoy the planet. Deal? Cool" type of bollocks.

Innocent started it. Smoothie cunts.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

It's probably my biggest peeve.

"Ooooh, hello there. Bought me have you? Don't forget to shake my little bad self before drinking, then you can pop me in the recycles so we can all enjoy the planet. Deal? Cool" type of bollocks.

Innocent started it. Smoothie cunts.

Mines people defending Tories, but I guess we all have are lines.

Porky Prick Mike “Cinnamon” Perry with tribute Lance Storm would approve of

• Paid Members
On 1/6/2023 at 1:19 PM, wordsfromlee said:

Worst part is, smashing words together and adding additional letters like that wouldn't pad out their "word count" at all, so it's not even a good gag by its own rules.

• Paid Members
On 1/6/2023 at 2:58 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

It’s just a funny Easter Egg

Surely it's a part of the marketing, not an Easter egg, if we're are being Billy big bollocks about dictionary definitions. Also I don't see anything remotely "funny" there either personally. 

IMG_20230107_165240.png

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Surely it's a part of the marketing, not an Easter egg, if we're are being Billy big bollocks about dictionary definitions. Also I don't see anything remotely "funny" there either personally. 

IMG_20230107_165240.png

Cambridge > Oxford. D49A1AAF-60E7-4052-BED9-DB55BF04A2BF.thumb.jpeg.e6efeac527c255f2f16e16c83d0ddfe2.jpegAlso I didn’t say I personally thought it was funny. It’s an attempt at doing something odd, which can be funny to some, or in the case of a forum full of adults being miserable bastards and taking stupid stuff far to seriously, not.

I mean Mrs Browns Boys is  referred to as sitcom. I don’t know anyone who finds it funny under the age of 50, but here we are.

• Paid Members

And that's different to what I posted because? It's not a hidden treat it's on the box directly to appeal to people, as I understand it, and unless I'm mistaken isn't that like saying putting a picture of rimmer on the cover of a red dwarf dvd is a nice Easter egg for the fans. 

12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I didn’t say I personally thought it was funny

I never said you did chief, but with you describing it with the adjective funny it is implied.

12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

a forum full of adults being miserable bastards

I'm sorry for being a shit posting sour faced cunt. I could pop into the AEW thread and make some Tony Khan jokes to show I'm game for a laugh if you like ;)

1 minute ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Jesus christ, who gives a shit?

You, evidently. 

Edited by Tommy!