Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

If you didn’t think Kim Kardashian could get anymore out of touch with reality by flying her friends and family out to a private island for her 40th birthday, Kanye topped it by commissioning a hologram of her dead Dad. My favourite bit is when the hologram congratulates her on marrying the most genius man in the whole world, Kanye West.

She’s s living in some real Black Mirror shit

• Paid Members
On 10/29/2020 at 7:31 PM, tiger_rick said:

Incredible wasn't it? Not sure why it isn't as revered as something like the Cruyff turn. Must be the best assist of the PL era. Can't think of anything remotely close.

Not wanting to clog up a non-football thread with football but this was the first time I saw him show in a red shirt what he’d done for Spurs. One of the best goals I’ve ever seen was one he scored away to Charlton on (iirc) Easter Monday 2007 in the game that relegated them. His flick which leaves El Karkouri for dead with ball going one way and him going the other, from an AIRBORNE through ball from King, pisses on what Bergkamp did to Dabizas in a far more famous goal. He’s too fast and too strong for the defender before he bears down on goal and finishes, best of all El Karkouri injures himself trying to hack Berbatov down at the last second. Skill, power, pace, finish. It’s the best goal I can think of that nobody ever talks about, presumably because it was scored by a Spurs that finished 5th against a Charlton that were relegated in a game that mattered to nobody who didn’t support either team.

Its the second goal Berbatov talks about here :