General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I love that the presenters on Sky Sports News are desperately trying to make it appear that the Mahrez deal is still alive with their talk of how many offers were made in spite of the bloke they had at Eastland's saying there was never officially an offer on the table.

• Paid Members

I feel for them. I mean, in this day and age clubs are businesses and that nob isn't going to sell them unless he gets an offer he wants. But fucking hell, must be soul destroying being a Newcastle supporter at a time like this. Such a big club with potential to be much bigger.

• Paid Members

Proper shite, eh?

Jones rightly deserves to get ridiculed for his attempt at defender, after all his performance was terrible, but the way the entire team folded after the OG was infuriating. Thing is, United looked good for a chunk of the 1st half, but immediately decided to have their worst game in ages when the OG went in.

I'm usually one to defend him, but it's getting to the point now where you wonder what's the point in starting Lukaku in the bigger games; he has a hard time with creating/scoring and he most certainly isn't going to hold the ball up for you, as it bounces off his shin.

Mourinho also needs to fuck off with his constant arseing about with Pogba in a deeper, more defensive role. He just isn't much cop at it and all it does is negate the strengths of a good player.

Sanchez ran about a bit.

Archived