ITV World of Sport: Tapings postponed until July?

Psygnosis

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gone for the mid priced tickets. It's a decent view from anywhere in the Guild Hall. £50 is too much but I think £27 is OK for what it is. I only live a few minutes away too so no travel or accommodation costs. 

No idea what to expect from it. I can't see them getting 10 episodes worth of content in 2 days of filming but with no other tapings booked I suppose they're going to have to. 

2 hours ago, SiWri said:

I've gone for the mid priced tickets. It's a decent view from anywhere in the Guild Hall. £50 is too much but I think £27 is OK for what it is. I only live a few minutes away too so no travel or accommodation costs. 

No idea what to expect from it. I can't see them getting 10 episodes worth of content in 2 days of filming but with no other tapings booked I suppose they're going to have to. 

If they do make 10 episodes then I imagine it will be one of their cheapest tv shows to make. 

• Paid Members

Looking at how many tickets have shifted so far they might have to end up lowering the ticket pricing if they do more shows  

I really can't understand the logic of charging more than the local promotion when they are using the exact same talent  

1 hour ago, Van Dammer said:

Is this because tickets arent shifting?

You prompted me to have a quick look. Still a fair few tickets available for ringside both nights even. A few blank spaces  here and there mind. Payday will be coming up, so more will probably shift by then. Can imagine the Friday taping will sell a little better as it's the start of late May Bank Holiday. I'm guessing it may be to showcase the connection a bit.

Someone throwing a right wobbly in the replies to that tweet, as if Lashley's the first non-British star to appear on World of Sport.

Archived