Disney and Other Theme Parks aka PB's fairgrounds for young girls

• Paid Members

I really like the the look of the place. They've done a good job with that. Not sure about the way he was banging his wrist against the activity blocks. That could hurt some people. 

They don't give much away in the video. The stuff in the gift shop looks to be of high quality.

Overall. I think theyve nailed the look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better than Maccy Ds. You should start a Disney podcast.

A few months ago I found my old fucking incredible WWF wallet. It still had some Summerslam 92 cards inside. Basically Christmas. Anyway, I’ve been using it and I’ve never needed to use the coin/

Bistrot Chez Remy where you're shrunk down to the size of a rat, but it's in the Walt Disney Studios Park rather than Disneyland itself.  If either of you like princesses then Auberge de Cendrillon is

Posted Images

• Paid Members

So Extra Magic Hours, cut. Magical Express, cut. Prices, rising. I’ve finding it very hard to see why anyone would choose to stay on site right now

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So Extra Magic Hours, cut. Magical Express, cut. Prices, rising. I’ve finding it very hard to see why anyone would choose to stay on site right now

They're going to fill Typhoon Lagoon with vaccine.

• Paid Members

The Velocicoaster at Islands of Adventure has now been testing for quite a while and Midway Mayhem are still covering it. It really does look rather amazing. Watching his videos this past few weeks and hearing him say how the parks are often at capacity is insane, though.

Edited by scratchdj
  • Paid Members

I don't know about Universal, but at Disney the current capacity limit is under 50% of what used to be capacity.  So even when it's at capacity it's not 100k deep.

I did see over Christmas and New Year Universal were closing the gates within an hour or two of opening!

Edited by johnnyboy
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

I don't know about Universal, but at Disney the current capacity limit is under 50% of what used to be capacity.  So even when it's at capacity it's not 100k deep.

I did see over Christmas and New Year Universal were closing the gates within an hour or two of opening!

Last update was both parks were working at 30% capacity. Not sure if that is accurate because both looked manic over Christmas week.

• Paid Members

Oh ok, I hadn’t realised that. I did see one video of a queue for Hagrid’s stretching back to the ride entrance so assumed capacity was the usual number. Makes sense to limit it though (and more sense to keep them closed).

• Paid Members

The Velocicoaster looks really cool and I’m glad they’ve built another coaster but it looks really short. And when you’re on it I bet it feels even shorter. What’s the average ride time? The lights look amazing in the dark though and I can’t wait to see the finished ‘atmosphere’ additions like the foliage and anamatronic/still dinos.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Monkee said:

The Velocicoaster looks really cool and I’m glad they’ve built another coaster but it looks really short. And when you’re on it I bet it feels even shorter. What’s the average ride time? The lights look amazing in the dark though and I can’t wait to see the finished ‘atmosphere’ additions like the foliage and anamatronic/still dinos.

When the train disappears into the brake run I believe there’s more ride at the back, so what can be seen in the clips isn’t the full ride (I believe). By way of comparison, the track is 300m longer than Hulk.

Edit: found some good pics from BioReconstruct on Twitter of the part of the ride after the second launch, which is often not seen in a lot of videos.

ADCB4F3B-143F-4BF6-BA91-F625D047E8A7.jpeg

8D00FB28-0656-4297-91CF-059F97BE7EB4.jpeg

FD1B7D00-C85D-4404-862C-6D69D9630EBF.jpeg

Edited by scratchdj