Jump to content

It's today then ... (Trump thread)


mikehoncho

Recommended Posts

Posted

The trouble with aligning yourself with such a corrupt and sleazy president is that, sooner or later, journalists will start turning their attention on you.

 

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I get a kick out of seeing videos like this one:


I remember seeing videos of Obama, Bush, Clinton and most other presidents in similar situations.

 

But it dawned on me this morning that in this entire 5 year spell since Trump announced he was running for President, I have never once seen footage of him having a conversation with a random member of the public. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Biden talking to the stammering lad is something you can't begin to imagine Trump doing.

I can, but not without the giant Wotsit taking the piss out of him. 

Posted

I wouldn't want to predict any result, especially in Texas, but it's doubtful that people rush out and vote in record numbers because they want more of the same.

Posted

I think Trump JUST holds Texas, but that state is turning blue in 2024 no matter what.

My prediction is Biden wins healthily on Tuesday. It needs to be decisive so the giant twat can't start kicking off about 'fraud'. You do notice that very few Republicans are pushing that mail in fraud narrative at the moment. I think the 'shy Trump supporters' is something people are assuming based on last time, but we are not in 2016. Biden is not Clinton.

Whichever way it goes, as I said it needs to be decisive. Fuck knows whats going to occur the day after if its clear Trump has lost.

  • Paid Members
Posted

If Trump loses decisively the rest of the Republicans will drop him like a bag of shit.

I'm anxious about the election but think Biden will likely win. No one who voted Clinton last time around will vote Trump and Trump's lost a lot of support and probably gained no new supporters since 2016. But with how fucked up America is at the moment you just don't know.

Posted

I hope you’re right! Living here in Florida which is a swing state and everything feels a bit ominously like the calm before the storm.

i can’t vote yet but half the country is gonna be pissed either way!

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

If Trump loses decisively the rest of the Republicans will drop him like a bag of shit.

I don't watch it so I can't confirm, but apparently Fox News are already pivoting away from Trump. 

Despite all the signs, I'm not confident enough to predict any public vote.

Posted
9 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Despite all the signs, I'm not confident enough to predict any public vote.

Since Will beat Gareth in 2002 I've been right every time. Biden with a big win. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

My real name is Gareth, so I stared at that for 10 seconds trying to work out what personal thing about me you were somehow referencing before I remembered Mr Gates. 

Posted
42 minutes ago, gmoney said:

My real name is Gareth, so I stared at that for 10 seconds trying to work out what personal thing about me you were somehow referencing before I remembered Mr Gates. 

Well I'll let you think that. Will says hello

Posted

It sounds awful, I know, but it seems like this could be a long week for the U.S. to leave without a tragedy on home soil. Things are ominous as fuck. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...