Jump to content

Funniest Poster of 2016  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

It was a tough choice between Scott and Sergio, but I picked the latter. His story about the phone call that ended with seal noises cracked me up for an entire weekend.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Gus. Scott's jobby talk has been hilarious but Gus has made me LOL more, making my commute a bit risky when reading the forum. Guffawing prior to 0757 is frowned upon in Paisley and some of his remarks have right tickled me.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah it's Scotty for me as well. Everyone on that list has made me chuckle or even full on belly laugh at some point but I don't think anyone has cracked me up as often and consistently as Malbranque does. He's just got a way with words that hits me. And it can't be imitated, it's just him.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Branquey is easily one of the funniest people I have ever encountered in any way, shape or form. It's noticeable that quite a lot of people round here these days are trying to emulate his style but what they don't understand is that he is that person. He's not putting it on for a forum gimmick, it's all natural, and that's part of the reason he's so funny. Don't get me wrong though, everyone nominated this year is dead funny.

 

I'm delighted as well that his old Blogger is still live and I almost lost consciousness reading it when I first read it years ago, it's a comedy masterpiece.

 

http://burstballoonknot.blogspot.co.uk

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Scott's so funny. He's just mental. I've also seen him post hilarious shit in response to posts only minutes before, so you can tell he's naturally hilarious.

 

Everyone on there makes me laugh to tell you the truth. Or make me smile because I enjoy their contributions and I'm just happy to see one of their posts. Gus may have won this had he not backed the wrong horse in Big Sam. Sam really let our Gus down in the second half of this year. But Gus remains loyal to the big man, so you cant knock his loyalty.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted

It's Branquey's phrasing that slays me every time. Rather than peddle the cliche he picks something original - I say picks but I'm certain it come out of his brain fully formed like that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...