Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

Posted (edited)

I actually enjoyed the show, and thought the crowd were very good, but there was some very strange stuff going on.

I didn't love the Orton/Gunther match as much as some - it was a little bit slow, soz - but it was pretty good, until that finish. Could have slid 3 Carmelo Hayes' under that shoulder.

Cody vs Logan was very good but that breaking the count cobblers was silly. Even the commentators didn't follow it. Also, moments after the ref carried on counting after Cody rolled in... Cody then did a spot where he broke the count. No one can moan about the brass knucks either; Cody used a weapon when he whacked Paul with the Prime battle. All is fair in love and war.

That crowd really thought they were getting McIntyre v Priest there and then, too. Poor sods.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Pretty sure Lyra Valkyria is dead.

That drone shot of Logan Paul frogsplashing Cody was so cool.

Why did Randy have a 3 hour entrance?

Becky Lynch’s attire is the worst thing I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Nothing else to report. 

3 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Gunther vs Drew at Summerslam then?

I actually suspect they'll have Punk cost Drew at the Castle, then by-then babyface Priest can lose to Gunther whilst Punk and McIntyre beat each other half to death.

I don't want DM Hunk going baby to face Gunther yet.

Plus if they're still planning to work their war towards Punk/Rollins at Mania, they could get to Gunther/Punk for Rumble (so Punk can show he's fine with chops) and then a returning Rollins v Punk at Mania.

LOL... imagine Punk's body actually lasting that long.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

Pretty sure Lyra Valkyria is dead.

That drone shot of Logan Paul frogsplashing Cody was so cool.

Why did Randy have a 3 hour entrance?

Becky Lynch’s attire is the worst thing I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Nothing else to report. 

Her cosplaying Peaky Blinders is apt because her "The Man" gimmick is 5 years past its prime too.

13 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Gunther vs Drew at Summerslam then?

I can never follow which title is which. I thought Gunther was challenging Cody? Aren't they both on the same brand? I'm a little disappointed now.

I don't think Drew is winning at Clash. Punk has no issues antagonising a crowd so I reckon he might cost Drew the belt and be a mega heel for the night. Mind you, by what has been said that would give us Priest v Gunther and I'm not sure how I feel about that. 

3 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I can never follow which title is which. I thought Gunther was challenging Cody? Aren't they both on the same brand? I'm a little disappointed now.

I don't think Drew is winning at Clash. Punk has no issues antagonising a crowd so I reckon he might cost Drew the belt and be a mega heel for the night. Mind you, by what has been said that would give us Priest v Gunther and I'm not sure how I feel about that. 

Cody is on Smackdown, Gunther on Raw. 

Looks like Gunther going for the Raw title. With the Priest slowburn face turn, it may just be a coronation on a night with bigger fish to fry.

4 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

GUNTHER'S on RAW. He said he'd challenge for the WHC, So that rules out Cody. I reckon it's Cody/Randy at SS

I kind of wonder with MITB being in Canada whether Sami wins it and cashes in on Priest (He can drop the IC title to Gable at Clash) and then loses it to Gunther at Summerslam in a reverse of the Mania match. 

Yeah I watched a full show in 45 mins or so, there wasn't anything to set your world alight but the main event was going to deliver because Cody is trying to be a champion who puts in a shift and Logan is such a entity with no right to be as good and solid that he is so much credit to him.

The intercontinental match was enjoyable, nia Jax literally killed a woman in their but it's Saudi they wouldn't have blinked twice jesus Christ I wouldn't take that off the woman who injures on the reg and doesn't have the ability to pull anything to make it safe.

Randy Vs Gunther was alright not a fan of the finish 

The crowd totally thought they were getting drew Vs priest made me chuckle 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Callum1993 said:

I kind of wonder with MITB being in Canada whether Sami wins it and cashes in on Priest (He can drop the IC title to Gable at Clash) and then loses it to Gunther at Summerslam in a reverse of the Mania match. 

So Drew doesn’t win it in Glasgow?

Do not want.