Woodley vs Wonderboy

Jedrzejczyk vs Kowalkiewicz or Nunes vs Pena

Lawler vs Cowboy

Weidman vs Romero

Could see Edgar on prelims.

Thinking behind this is:

- Mcgregor draws

- Which puts huge eyes on Wonderboy

- The 4 women don't draw but add a title plus great fight to the card. 

Move over Joe Silva and piss off Kelvin Gastelum.

• Paid Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=iNQ3IR-rnRg

Dana on the situation. That bit at the end about Conor having a personal issue, when asked about him potentially vacating a belt, is very interesting. I wonder if this might be It for him, and he'll vacate either or both when all is said and done at 205?

• Paid Members

Fantastic press conference. Conor was on form and that fan at the end cussing out Alvarez was hilarious.

Fucking hell though. I couldn't believe it when Conor said Eddie hadn't renegotiated his contract and was fighting for the same money as his last fight, only for Eddie to confirm it. Mind blowing.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell though. I couldn't believe it when Conor said Eddie hadn't renegotiated his contract and was fighting for the same money as his last fight, only for Eddie to confirm it. Mind blowing.

Jeremy Botter summed that one up though:

https://twitter.com/jeremybotter/status/780899361135865856

Mcgregor vs Alverez

Woodley vs Wonderboy

Jedrzejczyk vs Kowalkiewicz or Nunes vs Pena

Lawler vs Cowboy

Weidman vs Romero

Could see Edgar on prelims.

Thinking behind this is:

- Mcgregor draws

- Which puts huge eyes on Wonderboy

- The 4 women don't draw but add a title plus great fight to the card. 

Move over Joe Silva and piss off Kelvin Gastelum.

Fox Piss I did very nearly praise your fantasy card when you posted it but realised that's just not my style.

Kevin Gastelum aside it's a great card.

The exchange between Jeremy Stephens and Conor was my favourite bit of the press conference. Jeremy ultimately blew it, although it would be a great fight if only they weren't at completely different levels of popularity. 

• Paid Members

That was electric. Granted, a Conor press conference is usually golden (if the mics work), but that one was filled with hilarious bits. Whether it be Dana grabbing the Monster energy drink from the table when Conor started on Alvarez, or Conor brilliantly retorting to Jeremy Stephens trying to do charisma with "who the fuck is that?". Wonderful.

Eddie fighting for the same money is lunacy. Ya'll should be booing yourself. Anyway, I thought Eddie was fairly good talking back with McGregor.

Also, not sure Dana should be telling the press Conor has some personal issues. Seems like a dick move.

.... or Conor brilliantly retorting to Jeremy Stephens trying to do charisma with "who the fuck is that?". Wonderful.

I thought that was the funniest bit tbh. Conor is asked who on stage would give you the hardest fight. He gives it a pause for thought then Jeremy pipes in "I'm the real hardest hitting 145 pounder, when I hit people blah blah blah". You see Conor actually confused looking round the stage a few times thinking who the fuck is talking right now. Then he blasts him back and the whole room lights up, half the fighters on stage and Dana are laughing.

• Paid Members

I felt bad for Stephens. He absolutely did the right thing by speaking up and trying to steal some of the spotlight, but no-one can compete with Conor. He's far too quick. It was tragic that Stepehens ended up just mumbling, "leprechaun," after being made a laughing stock.

Straight after the press conference, UFC announced on Twitter than Stephens was going to be doing a live Q&A. Beautifully, loads of people responded with, "who the fuck is that guy?"

I love it.

Archived