UFC at MSG

ColinBollocks

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowboy just posted on twitter and Instagram "Can't wait #UFC205#MSG" - what that means I don't know though!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK3SPP2B5D5/

Sorry to sound pedantic, it's pretty much how it sounds. He's fighting Gastelum and, to copy him, can't wait.

Ah I didn't realise it was confirmed he was fighting Gastelum - my bad.

• Paid Members

Woodley must be over the moon that Conor is on the show. All title holders get points on the pay per view, don't they? Just sharing a show with McGregor gives Woodley the money fight he's been asking for.

Exactly - like Lawler at 196. And Cormier after Brock was announced for 200.

• Paid Members

It's amazing to remember when Eddie was stuck in limbo, unable to leave Bellator and join the UFC. How many months of his career did he end up losing to that bullshit? It felt like ages. It's nice that he'll finally get his big pay day. Red Panty Night round the Alvarez house.

I can't help but feel the Conor train is nearing its final destination. I reckon we're looking at what, 2 or 3 more fights?!

I think if he loses to Alvarez, he fights once more for the LW title and then probably walks away.

Obviously if he wins both this matches he might rumble on a bit longer. But I definitely see him as a young retiree. Maybe doing the GSP and coming back for 1 more a few years down the line.

• Paid Members

I think the Nate trilogy fight is always there, so even if Conor loses a couple of fights (I wouldn't be at all surprised if Eddie beats him, then Aldo beats him), I don't think he'll walk away until he goes for the third time with Diaz. But yeah, I can't see him going much longer.

Dana has said they're working on Khabib vs. Michael Johnson for UFC 205. This card is too much.

Archived