Wrestlers sabotaging matches

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Yeah, Spivey just seems like one of those types who wouldn't think twice about caving your face in if you crossed him. It's the eyes. He looks like a 50/50 mix of hard and crazy. And that's nothing you want to fuck about with. Didn't seem a bad bloke in his shoot interview, but definitely comes across as not someone to mess with.

I think he's a pretty decent bloke - he does work with getting people through rehab, doesn't he? They sent him after Jim Neidhart on an episode of Total Divas, IIRC.

Probably a line of work where being fairly crazy/hard comes in very handy, too.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I seem to recall a Jericho Vs RVD match during the Invasion, I think at Unforgiven, where Jericho just does not sell any of RVD's "Signature" shit. I don't know whether it's as a protest against RVD being a bit stiff, but I just remember thinking how much of a dick Jericho was being.

• Paid Members

I think he busted a couple of people's chops through being a bit stiff and reckless. It was probably Jericho trying to teach him a lesson.

There's a shoot with RVD where there was a section called slap or no slap or something not dissimilar (stemming from the Taz thing) & basically according to him half the roster there nearly got one from him

It's the one where he does the Shawn impression

Considering he considers himself hard as f**k is there anyone besides Taz that he tried it on with?? (taz's hardness being an utter work of course)

Would kinda have liked to see 'highspot boy' try that with a Steiner, Orndoff or Angle

• 11 months later...
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Must be true, then.

Shame Dusty's not with us to corroborate it.

Archived