Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Watching closing ceremony. Only thought is... I bet there is some right shagging in that Olympic village. 

Must admit though it's partly because i saw the vids/pics of the Argentina womens hockey team going wild out there.

Edited by Fox Piss

• Paid Members

I heard a story about one of the Olympic villages having some sewage "issues" because of the amount of used prophylactics being flushed away. This was a few years ago, mind.

That was London too. Think about that one. London's sewage system couldn't handle the amount of condoms flying down the system. Unbelievable. Must be some sort of group orgies going on there. I think about this too much. :(

• Paid Members

During one of my first times, the family came back while I had just finished the job. Managed to get my trousers on, but couldn't remove the sheath.

I had to spend about three hours with a spunk ridden jimmy hat on my increasingly flaccid and cold cock before eventually reaching down and lobbing it in a bin by Avon Street Carpark to my eternal shame.

Never attend a roast dinner with a condom on is my top tip for the day. Along with never attempt to go on a bus with a soiled condom.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

There's nothing worse than looking down after sex and seeing a used condom clinging to your penis.

Especially if you weren't wearing one when you started.

Edited by Tommy!

During one of my first times, the family came back while I had just finished the job. Managed to get my trousers on, but couldn't remove the sheath.

I had to spend about three hours with a spunk ridden jimmy hat on my increasingly flaccid and cold cock before eventually reaching down and lobbing it in a bin by Avon Street Carpark to my eternal shame.

Never attend a roast dinner with a condom on is my top tip for the day. Along with never attempt to go on a bus with a soiled condom.

Couldn't you off Just excused yourself saying you needed the Toilet and removed it?

• Paid Members

No bin in the bog and I wasn't running the risk of it not flushing and bobbing back up like a spunk filled shipwreck.

I sure as shit wasn't lobbing it in my pocket for a few hours either.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I spunk like an out of control firehouse, so the pocket option was not going to happen unless I happened to have a Tupperware box conveniently placed in my back pocket. I'm not going to risk ruining my kecks from jizz stains.

• Paid Members

Yeah, that was basically me, but with the condom on so you can see my conundrum. I'm no etiquette expert, but I assume it's still not di rigueur to start sploshing jizz around the family bathroom if it can be avoided. If you do the crime, you gotta do the time, and my time was a three course dinner with shrink wrapping on my wanger.

Edited by Gus Mears