Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

If you were offered Ā£300 to take part in a fake gay orgy, fully nude with only a "pouch" covering your dick, with plenty of touching of your arms, legs and arse, filmed for a major UK network, would you do it?

Ā 

Because I turned this down today.

Ā 

Had to a double take that you weren't Maxwell then. Although it would have been a real orgy andĀ it'd have been Ā£3k.

Ā 

To answer your question, no, probably not.

• Moderators

If I was an actor in need of acting work I'd definitely take it. But otherwise, no. I don't have a big problem with it, but I don't really need the hassle for less than what I get paid for a normal day's work anyway.

Ā 

Edit: there's no kissing is there? That would push me over to a no, for sure.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I've just walked out of the lavs at work as a chap has walked in. He's then proceeded to wash his hands before having a slash. Is this normal? How grotty have your hands got to be that you want to make sure they're clean before using them to hold your chap?

If I was an actor in need of acting work I'd definitely take it. But otherwise, no. I don't have a big problem with it, but I don't really need the hassle for less than what I get paid for a normal day's work anyway.

Ā 

Edit: there's no kissing is there? That would push me over to a no, for sure.

No kissing as far as I know, jut touching of the arse.

Ā 

I'm an actor in need of work so I was definitely tempted, but it's just extras work and not a featured role, so it wouldn't really do anything for me career-wise.

I've just walked out of the lavs at work as a chap has walked in. He's then proceeded to wash his hands before having a slash. Is this normal? How grotty have your hands got to be that you want to make sure they're clean before using them to hold your chap?

Nah, it's quite common, keep your pecker nice and clean. Imagine all the shit your hands touch in a workplace, all that bacteria going onto the one eyed cyclops? No thanks.

Ā 

Nah, it's quite common, keep your pecker nice and clean. Imagine all the shit your hands touch in a workplace, all that bacteria going onto the one eyed cyclops? No thanks.

Ā 

Aren't allĀ cyclopes one-eyed?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Aren't allĀ cyclopes one-eyed?
Not ones that have had their eye gouged out by some Ancient Greek bloke, or Sinbad.

• Paid Members

I just nearly texted my dad a link to Chuck Tingles wiki page. Im not sure how he'd have taken it.

Ā 

Background; I sent the link to a dinosaur obsessed friend a few days ago and the link was saved on my clipboard. I thought Id saved some info about a music gig in there this morning. I was wrong.

Is anyone here a glutton when they go to places like McDonalds? I'll mean to just get a Quarter Pounder with Cheese large meal with another double cheeseburger on the side. This normally turns into QP with Cheese as a large meal, an extra large fries and SIX double cheese burgers. Of which I will normally keep 2 or 3 in the fridge and heat up later or the next day. They taste alright if you microwave them for about 30 seconds per burger in that weird wax paper they come in.

Ā 

I'm well going to die by 40, although according to my mate Fitzy I was gonna be dead by 21 and 30 too.

Best thing to have from Maccies is a double cheeseburger, open it up and put a McChicken burger inside it. It's called a McGangbang, and no I didn't name it

Isn't that one the staff made up? Heard something similar from a mate who used to work there. Apparently you can basically make what you want for lunch so crazy ass combinations come up. Another mate used to buy 2 double cheeseburgers and combine the filling of one with the other to make a quad, never tried that one but he did also suggest using KFC gravy inside the tower burgers which was absolutely fantastic!

• Paid Members

Ā 

Is anyone here a glutton when they go to places like McDonalds? I'll mean to just get a Quarter Pounder with Cheese large meal with another double cheeseburger on the side. This normally turns into QP with Cheese as a large meal, an extra large fries and SIX double cheese burgers. Of which I will normally keep 2 or 3 in the fridge and heat up later or the next day. They taste alright if you microwave them for about 30 seconds per burger in that weird wax paper they come in.

Ā 

I'm well going to die by 40, although according to my mate Fitzy I was gonna be dead by 21 and 30 too.

Best thing to have from Maccies is a double cheeseburger, open it up and put a McChicken burger inside it. It's called a McGangbang, and no I didn't name it

The McGangbang here is just a double cheese inside a double cheese.