Jump to content

CM 01/02. Sport of Kings


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

Depending on your version of Windows you can mount it to a virtual drive using a programme like Ultra ISO.

Thanks Ive got it downloaded and installed. Now though when I go to start a new game I get a message saying there isnt enough memory. I googled it and it said to turn off the paging files in the memory settings, Ive done that but still getting the error.

 

Anyone any idea how to sort it? Im on windows 7 if that helps.

Compatability mode, set it to xp for Cm only :)

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

3am I decided to turn the laptop off and go to bed. Ffs, I can't do this. I'm not young anymore!

 

Still I signed a young Iniesta, so it was worth it.

Posted

When I played Champ a few years back I had one player, IIRC it was Alan Smith, get banned for a long time for either pushing over the ref or headbutting another player. If I find the screenshot I'll add it. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I got the sack from Sunderland for telling the board they either give me more funds or I'm off. So they sacked me.

 

We go again ...

Ha! I tried that with the board last night and they pretty much told me to piss off and they'd give me the benefit of the doubt rather than sack me as I was new. They need to realise I need £10m to sign Rooney. Bloody Risdale.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Dont badger them PunkStep. I'm currently signing on because Bob Murray didnt give me a good reference, and have been offered a call centre course for 12 weeks. You dont know what you've got until its gone. Just bend over and take it from these scumbags.

  • Paid Members
Posted

When I played Champ a few years back I had one player, IIRC it was Alan Smith, get banned for a long time for either pushing over the ref or headbutting another player. If I find the screenshot I'll add it. 

 

Always the same players that these incidents would happen to as well.. You can see why Sports Interactive deleted this feature in fear of a sue-ing.

Posted

Bloody hell, you guys. I'm meant to be doing work but I'm playing this instead.

 

I'm Newcastle and I've signed Abel Xavier, Phillipe Mexes, Jay-Jay Okocha and Rooney. I was making panic buys, forgetting the transfer window was introduced the season after.

Posted

Parma were usually my team of choice in this game. As many have said, it's an incredible game. Parma were amazing on most of the CM's, this one was a little harder to start with as Buffon and Thuram had gone but they had a great core with Cannavaro, Frey, Micoud and Di Vaio. Bonnazoli usually ended up being one of the best strikers on the game too. Plus Martin Djetou had about 14 20's in his stats. But pace 3 if I remember rightly. Could have been Christanval though.

 

I hadn't played it in years but I had a whirl on it a few years ago, 442 diamond still works a treat, Justin Georcelin is still a machine and it's still an amazing game.

I remember being suspended from High School during year 10 and playing this all day for a fortnight. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...