WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Moderators

I am well excited over the prospect of a new elder scrolls game. I'm not that fussed about the sci-fi ones, so neither fallout out cyberpunk has me that excited. If I'm going to sink countless hours of my life into a game like that then I need to really be on board.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

I'm sure it'll be Q4 2019

Yep.

10 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Current speculation is late 2020

That's when they'll send out review copies.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I am well excited over the prospect of a new elder scrolls game. I'm not that fussed about the sci-fi ones, so neither fallout out cyberpunk has me that excited. If I'm going to sink countless hours of my life into a game like that then I need to really be on board.

Have you played any of the Fallout games before? I wouldn't quite call them sci-fi (I'm really not into Sci-Fi games either) and the gameplay is VERY similar to Elder Scrolls. It might be right up your street.

Waaaaay late to the party here but I fucking love Trevor on GTA 5. What a bastard. Game time is at a premium due to grown up duties and splitting my play time with trying to win a game of Fortnite (second is my best effort so far) so I'm only up to the part where they chase the sleazy game show host in a truck but it's my favourite game since Vice City.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Waaaaay late to the party here but I fucking love Trevor on GTA 5. What a bastard. Game time is at a premium due to grown up duties and splitting my play time with trying to win a game of Fortnite (second is my best effort so far) so I'm only up to the part where they chase the sleazy game show host in a truck but it's my favourite game since Vice City.

I pop like a mother everytime the guy that 'plays' Trevor appears in a tv show, like

Better Call Saul and Westworld

. He's always a dirty looking shitbag.

I'm yet to win a game of Fortnite. I finished 3rd once, was really proud of that and then my son played and placed 2nd. Little git.

Edited by PunkStep

25 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

He's always a dirty looking shitbag.

When I say I don't watch The Walking Dead, I mean it's on the tv while my gf watches it.  I called him Trevor every time he was in it, much to her disdain.

• Paid Members

Square just rocked up at E3 like a student that's finished the last 10 pages of his dissertation in pencil 10min before the hand-in time.

Sequel trailers (SOTTR, Kingdom Hearts 3, Just Cause 4 were the most prominent), a couple of derivative new IPs, No FF7 remake news at all, show done in 30 min.

I’m staying up for the Sony show(live at 2am tonight) I’m like a kid at Christmas when it comes to Sony at E3.

The Last Of Us Part II, Death Stranding, Resident Evil 2 Remake, probably a new Final Fantasy 7 trailer, more Spider-Man, more Days Gone, Ghost Of Tsushima and probably a few more shocks to boot