Hell In A Cell 2016 - predictions and ultimately, spoilers!

Slapnuts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think my reaction to Del Rio went "Hey!Del Rio! What a tune! Albeeee... Where's Ricardo? Ah christ it's bloody Del Rio". Oh well, I was excited for a few seconds, I guess. True to form his match with Cena was forgettable.

The main event was a cracker. Not as good as the Summer Slam effort but still very good. Lesnar was incredible. Him throwing the doctor out the ring and twatting the Undertaker off the side of the cheek after a couple of poorly timed chair shots were both hilarious.

Wyatts v Team 'Taker will probably be a good match (and it's a smart way to keep Undertaker safe). The build is going to be rotten though. You can see all the smoke machines and intense staring already.

Lawler is just absolutely unbearable on commentary for me now. He drags the show down for me every month (I don't watch Smackdown but I imagine anyone who does has to watch it with sound muted). I actually prefer Bradshaw and that's saying something.

Show was good for the majority. I was non plussed about Del Rio returning even though I was a fan of his when he first debuted. I'm happy Dirty Dutch is back though! New Day are awesome and I'm very happy they went over The Dudleyz who I wouldn't be bothered if I never saw them again.

I can't take to Charlotte. Something about her that I'm just not a fan of but I can't put my finger on it yet. Owens/Ryback have no chemistry and I really didn't care for the match. Right guy went over though.

Wyatt and Reigns was good fun but I'm glad it's over now. It seems to have gone on forever. They worked the Cell well though and it was good.

Lesnar and Taker was good too and pretty brutal at times. Once again I'm glad it's over though and I'm intrigued by the ending. That was very cool.

• Paid Members

Dean and Roman talking about something happening on RAW makes me think Roman is going to challenge Seth for the title at Survivor Series, only for Dean to turn on him in the following weeks, leading to the Shield Triple Threat.

• Paid Members

WWE released a statement denying there was blading:

“WWE programming is TV-PG and we don’t permit intentional bleeding. The communication or contact between our performers and referees is part of our safety protocol. That said, unintentional blood sometimes occurs, and we do our best to minimize.”

It's a little weird Brock was busted open on a ring post again, despite there not really seeming to be much impact behind it, but Undertaker looked to really obviously be blading to me.

3oEdv6Vzd2iNdLJf2w.gif

l41lRd2JPblYtjs0o.gif

• Paid Members

Brock always gets cut open. To me, there's no way its not intentional. He loves that shit. Who is going to rock the boat and give Brock and Undertaker a bollocking? Nobody. You dont want to burn a bridge with Brock at the minute. He's their only difference maker.

Its disheartening how the business is at the minute, with stuff like this. Its a bit of blood. Its not like they are getting their knob out. It adds to the match if you do it every now and again. Seeing the trainer run in during the "MOST DANGEROUS MATCH EVER PUT TOGETHER" to wipe a bit of blood off a Dead Man and a Beasts face is bullshit to me.

Cracking main event as expected with those two inside the cell. You could see the fear in McCool's face when the camera went by her a couple of times during the main event. I was actually surprised she sat out there for the full 3 hour show. I would assume the Wyatt's have Taker hidden away somewhere as an excuse to write him off TV during most of the Survivor Series build up and puts together a team at the last minute or maybe even a mystery team to take on the Wyatts at Survivor Series.

• Paid Members

The weird thing is that they all get up in arms about blading and it upsetting people but anyone who's not a wrestling fan will just think it's fake blood anyway. Who gives a shit? Blood is awesome and get's shit over. If Roman Reigns bled buckets in one of his PPV matches dem wans would probably stop booing him for once.

I tried to see if you could if Lesnar bladed, but he's a fucking master because I couldn't see anything obvious so he's hidden it well. Taker on the other hand definately bladed though. Like Ian said though, who really is going to give Lesnar and Taker a bollocking.

So if Taker is putting together a team to take on The Wyatt Fsmily at Survivor Series, are we working off the premise that they carried him to the back and then just put him down & left? If not, I'm hoping for tonight's RAW to have Bray trying to brainwash Taker strapped to his rocking chair.

With Survivor Series being '25 Years of The Undertaker' makes me think more and more that Wrestlemania will be the big send off. Therefore, do we reckon Undertaker is winning the Royal Rumble? (coming at #30 obviously). With Cena taking some time off, until the event on Boxing Day according to some places, and now having dropped the US Title he could easily slot straight back into the World title picture, possibly taking the belt at the Royal Rumble. Granted, that means another PPV match against Rollins, but they do put on good matches with eachother and it gets the belt off Rollins before moving onto what I assume will be Rollins/HHH at Wrestlemania.

Cena v Undertaker is the only match I can see happening at Wrestlemania that could be worth a dam for Taker's retirement as I can't see the much touted Sting match happening.

No idea what they're going to do with Lesnar though

• Paid Members

Last time the Wyatt Family carried someone to the back like that it was Daniel Bryan. Everyone immediately thought we would get some really cool brainwashing stuff but they just announced on Twitter than Bryan was found in the car park. Same shit this time I reckon.

Archived