Hell In A Cell 2016 - predictions and ultimately, spoilers!

Slapnuts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe would be great, I still see him as a Tna guy so has a dream match feel to it. But I'm skeptical they'd actually let him go over the face of wwe when they wouldnt even let sting go over a semi retired triple h in his first match in.

Was thinking though, with all the talk a few weeks back of Carlito re-signing and him dropping the belt at Wwc, could he be the one answering the call? Both characters have history together and you could have primo and epico drop that silly matadores gimmick and form a rugged tough Latino group with Carlito. Always thought Carlito was a great talent and loved the character,

Kurt Angle is in the same area as the PPV tonight, not sure on his status with TNA but could he answer the open challenge or get involved in Taker/Lesnar? Seems like a major long shot but like the saying goes...Anything Can Happen in the World Wrestling Fed...I mean Entertainment.

Angle vs Lesnar at WrestleMania?

Just noticed on James Storms twitter he is teasing too. he's on a plane somewhere...

Really not interested tonight. I'm tired of fat old undertaker and Lesnar isn't really doing it for me anymore. It's 2015. Kane can just fuck off. Would rather see a new generation made to look a million bucks than see them forgotten about and treated like a roster of nobodies. It's hard to get excited and invested in.

Kevins Owens vs the pink singlet guy could be good. Felt it was getting really good when it ended abruptly last time. Wyatt vs Reigns should be great fun though. 

I would be happy with any of the above answering the challenge tbh.

He's got history with Bryan, Kurt and Carlito they could easily play on or a fresh match up against Tyler Breeze or Joe.

I'd like Breeze to answer the challenge only for Joe to jump him half way down the ramp, beat the crap out of him for costing him a shot at the NXT title and going on to face Cena.

A feud between Joe and Tyler could then continue until Cena returns.

Imagine if it was Sheamus. The way WWE are these days it really wouldnt suprise me if they had Sheamus win and then murder Cena after the match to put him out for a bit.

Im hoping it's Bryan. If they want to continue the open challenge thing then I think Bryan would be the perfect choice. Though im not sure how wise Bryan wrestling every single week would be the way hes been the last few years.

Of the other 'rumoured' names, Breeze winning the belt would make a decent intro for him. But he looks like he;s feuding with Ziggler so I dont really want him dragging the belt down.

Joe would be alright. not sure what he does after though, i just thin Joe is suited to NXT. I've not read the spoilers but I assume Joe is entering the NXT Title picture soon so im not sure he'll come up here for a run wit the US Title. I know Owens came up whilst he was champ but that was also at a time when Owens was nearing the end of his NXT run, if Joe is only just getting into the title picture then he still has a long time of his run left.

Angle is still with TNA so theres not much chance of him showing up.

Of other potential names, I guess if  Carlito is returning this would be the perfect return. Sets Cena up for a feud when he's back as well.

Any idea how long the show is scheduled to run for tonight?

Same as any other PPV, around 2 hours 45 mins

The photo of Undertaker in the adverts is about five years old. The one they're using for Brock is from right when he came back as well, isn't it? But it's not as odd with him.

20150920_HIAC_Taker_Brock_Sponsor_Homepa

I'm not sure if they're the same photos that are on the Sky thing, but Undertaker definitely had long hair in that one too.

Archived