Hell In A Cell 2016 - predictions and ultimately, spoilers!

Slapnuts

I know loads of us are guilty of watching this shit long beyond the point we should because of habit, desperation for it to get better or just deriving enough enjoyments from bits of it to make it worthwhile but I honestly cannot see how anyone could watch this show, find some of the best matches horrible and bother to continue watching. Surely that is the point where it's just not for you anymore.

Opinions are fine and all but some in this thread are baffling. Seriously, if you can't enjoy this - what's the point?

I watched it out of habit I guess. Problem is if I hadn't watched it then that's obviously going to be the night WWE pull out the best event of the year with Brock doing a triple shooting star press off the top of the cell and I'd be left feeling like an idiot for missing it.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like the idea of Taker's spooky Survivor Series team being him, Kane, Sting and Finn Balor in full makeup. It'll never happen but I think that'd be a nice way to debut Finn, in amongst those lot.

I like this idea. 25 years on from Undertaker's debut, this would be a great way for Balor to debut on the main roster.

• Paid Members

I quite like the idea of Taker's spooky Survivor Series team being him, Kane, Sting and Finn Balor in full makeup. It'll never happen but I think that'd be a nice way to debut Finn, in amongst those lot.

I like this idea. 25 years on from Undertaker's debut, this would be a great way for Balor to debut on the main roster.
As if to cock tease that very idea, Finn posted this fan art on his Instagram today.

460A88EC-95AD-4643-890E-008CE090D86A.png

It'd certainly be a massive rub, to debut like that.

• Paid Members

I know loads of us are guilty of watching this shit long beyond the point we should because of habit, desperation for it to get better or just deriving enough enjoyments from bits of it to make it worthwhile but I honestly cannot see how anyone could watch this show, find some of the best matches horrible and bother to continue watching. Surely that is the point where it's just not for you anymore.

Opinions are fine and all but some in this thread are baffling. Seriously, if you can't enjoy this - what's the point?

I didn't enjoy it because it wasn't very good. Last time out it was okay. Next time it might be great. But thanks for your concern.

• Paid Members

I didn't enjoy it because it wasn't very good. Last time out it was okay. Next time it might be great. But thanks for your concern.

I'm not concerned. if you didn't like it then there's a hell of a chance that it was actually really good. I hope you hate the next few too.

• Paid Members

Get we get a word filter going on here for “IWC”.

I didn’t enjoy much of HIAC – the first cell match was too slow for my tastes and I just wasn’t into Brock and Taker as a story. Doesn’t mean WWE isn’t for me (I enjoyed Raw a lot) or that I can’t still follow it for the fascinating source of news and discussion (you know, the point of this forum) it’s always going to be.

Anyway, to Linus’s credit, he’s not one of those WWE moaners who doesn’t bother watching the mountains of other good wrestling out there, he just likes what he likes.

• Paid Members

There’s a bloke I work with who’s just started, and he’s a massive, MASSIVE fan of the wrestling. He called me Baby Dave (as in Batista) a few weeks ago because of my size too small shirt and slacks style for work and hit it off from there.

He’s my own age, 36, and never posted on a forum or went on the internet for anything wrestling related, and is still in Oz with the whole thing, and I’m so fucking jealous of him.
He comes up to me so full of enthusiasm every Tuesday morning or of a Monday after a PPV with an expression reminiscent of a dog with it’s head out of a moving cars window and it makes me proud to be a wrestling fan, and sad that I’m not that type of fan anymore.

Archived