Hell In A Cell 2016 - predictions and ultimately, spoilers!

Slapnuts

• Paid Members

I imagine they think that the Undertaker is such a mess no new photo will do him justice. The big dint in his head from his hat last week was the peak of seeing this version of mental old Undertaker. He's got Sting's hair as well. How can you call yourself a locker room leader when you steal someones hair?

He's hit the Ric Flair wall. Where you've gone past making yourself look young, and you just make do with what you have. Even if his head looks like a tranny Del Boy.

That's the one advantage Hogan had over everyone. He looked old when he was 22. So he didnt have to worry about losing his hair. Hogan was like Mr Patato head. Hair extensions, bandanas, sunglasses, sun beds for 3 hours. He had all kinds of shite to put on him to make him still look presentable.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hogan was like Mr Patato head. Hair extensions, bandanas, sunglasses, sun beds for 3 hours. He had all kinds of shite to put on him to make him still look presentable.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  That's an absolutely brilliant comparison. Just imagine what Hulk's head must look like now, completely stripped of all the gimmicks and the Fu Manchu.

• Paid Members

Where you've gone past making yourself look young, and you just make do with what you have. Even if his head looks like a tranny Del Boy.

Fuck me, I almost choked on my dinner.

Seconded. Incidents with the Pepsi Max.

• Paid Members

They do the same thing with the on screen graphics whenever Ric Flair, HBK and until recently, Hogan were due to make an appearance. The lot of them look a state these days, so the photos they use are from when they still looked passable. I don't blame them for doing that. It's probably fair to say that people on here would rightly absolutely crucify the announcing team if they were pointing out just how fucking old the Undertaker looks. As much as WWE loves to jump on a social media bandwagon these days, I don't think we're going to be getting screenshots of Frasiertaker memes on Raw any time ever.

• Paid Members

They do the same thing with the on screen graphics whenever Ric Flair, HBK and until recently, Hogan were due to make an appearance. The lot of them look a state these days, so the photos they use are from when they still looked passable. I don't blame them for doing that. It's probably fair to say that people on here would rightly absolutely crucify the announcing team if they were pointing out just how fucking old the Undertaker looks. As much as WWE loves to jump on a social media bandwagon these days, I don't think we're going to be getting screenshots of Frasiertaker memes on Raw any time ever.

That makes sense. They're all "legends" making odd appearances. Taker is a full time roster member, in payroll anyway, having matches on PPV. Pretending he still has long hair is stupid.

Don't expect the announcers to give an Ian-quality critique of how shit he looks but they could build in his status into the angle. It's mental that they don't recognise his "experience" in storyline but keep reminding us that he debuted in 1990.

Would it really be such a bad thing to let Kane win the championship tonight? I think it would be a nice thank you to Glen for being loyal to the company for years. Even if it was just until Survivor Series. As far as Cena goes the mystery opponent is obviously someone that's going to put him on the shelf for 4 weeks. I'm looking forward to the final chapter in the Lesnar V Taker saga. This is the first time Brock has stepped into the cell since his return in 2012. Surely they've got something big planned for the finish to the match after SummerSlam was a major let down.

• Paid Members

I think it would be a nice thank you to Glen for being loyal to the company for years.

Loyal? He's stolen a living!! Of course he's going to be loyal! He's hardly going to up sticks and work for TNA or go to Japan and become brilliant like Albert when he has such a cushty deal. How he's been such a prominent yet irrelevant figure for most of the past 18 years is remarkable.

Sure he's never been one of the best workers inside the ring and I'm sure he never claimed to be. But at least the WWE has never had to deal with outside scandals because of him. He clearly had no issues with putting guys over when asked too either while he was still a top star unlike Orton.

Kane can't hold the top title for more than 24 hours at this stage, especially without Cena around. Former fans love talking about how wrestling isn't as good anymore, if you tell them Cena is gone and Kane is the champion they'd assume the company was going out of business

Archived