The 'migrant crisis.'

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reaction from parts of the internet and the media in general doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The closets think it's a free pass to be racist and you've get rags like The Sun stirring the pot. The most liberal of people think it's fair to allow an unlimited number of refugees to enter the UK, but that's not a viable option, unfortunately. Usually in situations like this the answer is found somewhere in the middle, ideally. But it's the lack of legitimate solutions anybody seems to have that stands out to me the most. For the sake of discussion, what do people on here think would be the best option? Bombing children or open doors, or somewhere in between?

For me, I would open the door for anyone that wants to come in. I have the belief the majority of people in the word are good people that will want to contribute to society. If it means we need to build more houses, hire more nurses and doctors then great, that's a load more jobs. More jobs, mean more people paying tax, so more money.

For me, I would open the door for anyone that wants to come in. I have the belief the majority of people in the word are good people that will want to contribute to society. If it means we need to build more houses, hire more nurses and doctors then great, that's a load more jobs. More jobs, mean more people paying tax, so more money.

I wish I had your faith in humanity, sir.

:(

Archived