The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Arsefuckbollocks. I knew I would be in the bottom though as my wrestling knowledge is very pigeonholed in the 80s/90s and have been lucky so far just by naming every wrestler I can think of regardless of the category. Looks like it just wasn't enough though.

Massive thanks for doing this though, loved it.

Not great on Acme, should have done better on the oscars and 100% on missing Horror words & Drivers and Passengers

Of all the actors in the world Keanu frigging Reeves!! ashamed to know i know that many.

Lets do film every week :thumbsup:

I didnt get those clickable ones much was only half way through the bloody oscars one I realised you had a finite amount of guesses, bugger. Still I enjoyed the keanu and horror ones and will actually probably go out this way. Driving one was best though

• Paid Members

I liked this weeks, even if it didn't like me. Aced the horrors one and done alright with the driving one but bombed pretty badly with the rest of them, Keanu Reeve's one in particular.  At first I thought I was only going to get about half a dozen with that one but then more just kept coming, still don't know if it'll be enough though.

Echoing everyone else's sentiments, this has been brilliant fun so far GP, cheers for organising it all, I hope (but I"m sure anyway) that you're enjoying it as much as us.

Archived