The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

I should moan about the buttons being just pure luck but i got 45 so i'm not going to.

Angle & Cities over 90%, shit at pizza and connections ok. probably upper midtable

Stop being so coy, you are currently top of the shop for this week!

I am doing a quick update now as I am feeling like a bag of shyte so I'm not sure if I will be in work tomorrow. Hopefully twelve hours of sleep will sort me out.

We are only waiting for twelve quizzes to be completed, not bad after a day of availability. We are waiting for:

Martyngnr and Carbomb - 5 each

Krytie and Slapnut - 1 each

Currently in the dangerzone are Murtz and Lion_of_the_midlands, however it is incredibly tight at the bottom of the pack so anything could still happen.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should moan about the buttons being just pure luck but i got 45 so i'm not going to.

Angle & Cities over 90%, shit at pizza and connections ok. probably upper midtable

Stop being so coy, you are currently top of the shop for this week!

Ha! i thought most left in the comp would be good at wrestling and countries/cities by now and figured a few would do better than me at the Pizza and connections games. NIce!

• Paid Members

How in the blue hell am I not in the danger zone?!!?

I second this, how am I in this still, I scored dreadfully in 2 of these. Christ it feels like X Factor elimination night al the time in this, I'm never gonna be sure if I'm safe now.

It does feel like the X-Factor. If I get eliminated this week do I still get to go on the tour or is it back to stacking shelves in Tesco?

Here are this weeks results nice and early: http://d.pr/i/1hkG4

Krytie did just enough in the Connections quiz to survive another week which sees Murtz and Lion of the Midlands ejected from the competition.

Top of the shop this week is Ultimo the Great, with Slapnut in second place.

Quizzes for next week will be out first thing on Monday morning.

Archived