The worst hair ever in wrestling?

King Pitcos

Have we had this thread before?

Sting's last few appearances in wrestling have to make him the winner for worst barnet the genre's seen, don't they? Absolutely terrible. He's got the hair of a zombie.

25pnxco.jpg

Wrestling's full of boys who haven't accepted they're looking at the lights in the battle with their hairlines, but has anyone ever gone quite as bad as the Stinger?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Shawn Michael's latter years so more and more of his scalp revealed.

Dolph Ziggler's barnet is fucking ridiculous too, one of the main reasons I find him difficult to like. Like greasy, peroxided, super noodles.

My immediate thoughts when I saw the topic name were Sting and later era HBK, so add my votes to those ones.

For some younger nominations, Baron Corbin's got a pretty dodgy hairline that could have him in the conversation in a few years' time.

WWE%20NXT%20Baron%20Corbin%20Oct.%202014

Aiden English too- hard to believe he's nailing Eddie's daughter.

Aiden+English+John+Cleese.jpg

• Paid Members

I think Shawn Michaels is probably the worst, when you take into consideration gimmicks and that. Like Francis Rossi playing a shit stripper.

Baron Corbin's hairline is the worst thing going today, brother. At least with Sting he gets away with it because charisma > follices. Corbin comes to the ring with nothing more than his shit 2008 Undertaker hair and a gormless look.

Ian touched on this the other day. Ever since Daniel Bryan returned with his hair in a ponytail, it's been very hard to like him. During Fast Lane it looked like Jericho's heel top knot style - not good.

• Paid Members

Not to forget Ric Flair, whose hair is essentially a cross between Sting and Hogan's.

Fucking hell, what a brilliant analysis of Flair's hair. Its exactly like that. He's got Hogan's 1984 hair, where its pretty much gone, even though he's still holding on (his Hasbro series 1 hair, if you wheeel) and he's got that little flick at the back that Sting seems to like.

Sting's the answer, though. His hair is alright for a real estate salesman, as he is in real life. As a real person, he looks better than everyone over 50 in wrestling, because he just looks like a normal bloke who lives his regular life. He pulls off the aging ex wrestler well. With the paint on and the t-shirt and the lack of any considerable muscle, he looks like he's going to a fancy dress party these days.

Archived