The worst hair ever in wrestling?

King Pitcos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Gallows told the best story ever on his podcast. In 2006, when Gallows was the fake Kane, he already had the Festus hair for that Freakin Deacon gimmick he'd been doing in Deep South. So WWE brought in Terry Funk for that ECW PPV, Funk went up to Gallows and had a long conversation about how great it was that a guy like Gallows was signed by the WWE. "Not many guys our age get another chance on top". Funk thought was in his late 50s and had worked with Funk decades previous. Gallows was 23 at the time.

• Paid Members

I think Heyman is in with a shout. Skullets in general only look OK on old, grizzled bad-asses who at least look like they can back themselves up, but on a portly, middle-aged sleazeball it just seems, well, sleazy. Especially when it looks unwashed and greasy and is tied into a rat-tail.

• Paid Members

David Lee Roth's lifetime of not being able to give up the Ghost is legendary. I wish there was a market out there other than myself, so someone can write a whole book on Dave's hair. There was an old story that every morning Dave wouldnt leave his room without his hairdresser plugging all kinds of shit to his head. This is going back to 1985. He should have gotten rid of it decades before he did. And low and behold, Diamond Dave's finally stopped giving a fuck. His whole back and chest is now tattooed as well. He's just done a full turn of not caring about his appearance, after years of desperately trying to look as close to his 1981 prime as he could.

david-lee-roth-bald1.jpg

He even had the Saville at one stage. Why he left the house looking like this, I have no idea.

af87380077e075ed8a1eeba465e7393c.jpg?ito

Archived