The Walking Dead Thread * US-Pace Spoilers*

FLips

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Right at that part my Sky+ box decided to tell me I needed to cancel a recording or switch over. I couldn't remember what I needed to press to NOT change channel and was panicking. I managed to get rid of it just as Negan was squaring up to his victim and didn't miss much.

• Paid Members

Our cable box had been going mental all day, and I couldn't be arsed to fix it, so obviously the moment Morgan got on his horse it went into this half-speed, silent mode, and eventually I had to reset the box. Missed about five minutes, so I only have a vague idea of a row of zombies chained together

Characters like Morgan are annoying once you get sucked into the vacuum of misery that is TWD, but they're utterly vital from a writers perspective. Otherwise, you'd just have lots of sociopathic characters that are all utterly okay with killing people.

The show needs a conscience, even if we resent it.

I reckon it'll be Glenn. And, I reckon it's smart that his death will now be revealed, presumably, at the start of an ep rather than an end of one. Glenn's death is almost passe now, so would have felt anti-climactic to finish the season with. Ending it the way they did is still tense and provides conversation. Then, in a few months they can get it out the way early, and end the ep with another talking point.

They'll probably open with a episode with a 'meanwhile in Alexandria' episode, then a Carol and Morgan episode, then a flashback episode about a random group who meet Negen then all die before getting back to probably Glenn's skull fucking. Hopefully Maggie kicks off and they cut out Corals good eye.

• Paid Members

I've been thinking about it - and pretty much nothing else - for the last 24 hours plus, and after all my feelings to contrary, I believe it's Glenn now.
Mainly because Yuens' contract is up, but because I also believe Maggie loses their baby, which would lead to Negan probably sticking the mouth on her and having her as an unwilling ‘bride’ further cementing his lead antagonist status among fans.

Negan. He’ll always be my hero.

• Paid Members

With Negan saying 'take it like a man', surely that rules out that its Maggie, Michonne and Rosita. Also, he told them to feed Corals good eye to Rick so that rules them out. Who does that leave? Aaron, Abe, Daryl, Eugene and Glenn? I'll be gutted if it's Abe or Eugene.

• Paid Members

They shot themselves in the foot not having Carol there as well. She would have been top of my list with the way her character has been going.

If it's not Glen then it'll be Abraham.

and I'll bet money then at least one of the others that survives Lucille will get it in the first half of the series, leading to all out war. I want a full on, Warriors style, class of gangs and people getting mauled by a dodgy CGI tiger

With Negan saying 'take it like a man', surely that rules out that its Maggie, Michonne and Rosita. Also, he told them to feed Corals good eye to Rick so that rules them out. Who does that leave? Aaron, Abe, Daryl, Eugene and Glenn? I'll be gutted if it's Abe or Eugene.

He said "taking it like a champ"

Archived