The Walking Dead Thread * US-Pace Spoilers*

FLips

The whole introduce a character then kill said character thing is a lazy arse way to get the required amount of episodes in without touching the main story. The series should probably only be 10 episodes per season focusing on the core members of the group.

Hopefully Carol is the main character used to show Negans bad assness but I got a worrying feeling Sheamus is getting killed off.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The number of episodes is a gripe with alot of TV. There's been things that I would have enjoyed alot more if there were fewer episodes to it. The wife watches The Vampire Diaries, which plays out like the actors are bricks, and that's 22 episodes per series, 22 for gods sake, five bloody months.

Oz had it down perfectly with 8 episodes per series (with the exception of the 16 episode series 4, which suffered because of the extention) and Game of Thrones at 10 episodes is fine too. 13 is pushing it a bit

• Paid Members

Did anyone else notice a few nods to the Telltale Games version of The Walking Dead? Could be me jumping to conclusions, the the zombie in the hedges looked like Lee and the pharmacy they visited seemed similar to the one in Macon with the dead family in the back room.

Maggies in a couple of films isn't she? Fingers crossed!

I don't know how anyone could be surprised that The Walking Dead killed off a character that they'd spent little time developing then gave her an episode where she over comes some kind of personal challenge. 

That baba's foot was grim though.

Archived