Where are they now? "Stars" of the noughties.

tiger_rick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trevor Murdoch should have been a star.

Okay, I don't really buy he could have ever been a headline guy in the age he came in but I do wish they'd have done more with him. He was a complete change of pace at the time.

What's he doing now? He was in Noah at one stage wasn't it? Sure he had a title match with KENTA didn't he? That was a few years ago now though. Time for a comeback.

Palmer Cannon!  He looked like a prospect.  I agree with Trevor Murdoch - also Elijah Burke who showed in TNA how much potential he had.

They burnt through a LOT of women in the noughts as well - Kelly Kelly, Nidia, erm...  them lot.

• Paid Members

Trevor Murdoch should have been a star.

Okay, I don't really buy he could have ever been a headline guy in the age he came in but I do wish they'd have done more with him. He was a complete change of pace at the time.

What's he doing now? He was in Noah at one stage wasn't it? Sure he had a title match with KENTA didn't he? That was a few years ago now though. Time for a comeback.

WWE.com had a 'Where Are They Now?' feature earlier in the year... http://www.wwe.com/classics/wherearetheynow/where-are-they-now-trevor-murdoch-26252402

He has a regular job these days.

• Paid Members

Reading that Murdoch article, you forget how breakneck WWE was a decade or so ago.

He & Cade debuted as a team, won the tag titles, lost them again & split up in the course of about 8 weeks!

They got back together again 4 months later.

How are Sheamus, Ziggler, Kofi the lost generation?

Because they went from the crew that were set to take over from Cena & co to where they'll now just float around the midcard doing nothing until they get sacked. Look at Kofi Kingston and Sheamus around Survivor Series 2009 time compared to now.

Whatever happened to Maven, Nidia and Shaniqua I believe her name was?

Maven - is/was working as a bouncer. Been in rehab.

Nidia - is/was living in Italy as a full time mum.

Shaniqua - no idea

Archived