Where are they now? "Stars" of the noughties.

tiger_rick

Hernandez should at least have been TNA champ.  He's too old for WWE now, but I'm surprised he never got even into development.

I think Hernandez could have done really well in the WWE system. Great look, and pretty agile for a guy that big. He also appeals to the latino market they spent years focussing on. A shame he never got the chance really.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hernandez should at least have been TNA champ. He's too old for WWE now, but I'm surprised he never got even into development.

I think Hernandez could have done really well in the WWE system. Great look, and pretty agile for a guy that big. He also appeals to the latino market they spent years focussing on. A shame he never got the chance really.

Wasn't Hernandez part of that same Texas Wrestling Academy that produced Bryan, London, Kendrick, Michael Shane, etc.? Would guess that WWE were aware of him but chose not to pick him up.

Wasn't Hernandez part of that same Texas Wrestling Academy that produced Bryan, London, Kendrick, Michael Shane, etc.? Would guess that WWE were aware of him but chose not to pick him up.

Yeah, and according to Wikipedia he apparently wrestled as a jobber for WWE in 2000-2001.. So i guess they didn't see anything in him.

I thought some of the people WCW pushed towards their death were a little weird. Kid Romeo could flip and flap all day, have an over developed stomach but his face (along with the rest of his head peice) looked like someone had smashed it with a bag of radioactive spanners and that was probably done to improve his looks.

Was he like the other cruiser weights that weren't Rey Mysterio and A.J Styles and get washed up dead on the shores of various obscure indie promotions?

• Paid Members

Weird to see Air Paris on that list. Haven't thought about him in years! He and AJ Styles had a standout feud in NWA Wildside about 12 years ago, and Paris was the one more tipped to make it...

Archived