Michael Owen Hates Films / UKFF Loves Food

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I've just read that Michael Owen interview... Hilarious. A fascinatingly dull individual, dull both in the sense of being stupid and uninteresting.

Who would win a fight between a lion and a tiger? A lion. Why? Well, it’s the king of the jungle.

Dolt.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

Just read that interview with him. Jesus wept! surely no one is actually that boring in real life? He just sits in a car, in silence. What does he think about? I don't understand how he functions. I need to know what the inside of his house looks like, he doesn't seem to actually like anything.

• Paid Members

I need to know what the inside of his house looks like, he doesn't seem to actually like anything.

I bet everything is either beige or grey. And he just sits there in silence listening to the tick of the clock and staring out the window.

My mate's brother never watches films or telly programs. He won't watch any American standup comedy either. He's the most dull and miserable bastard I've ever met. It's weird because the rest of the family are all normal. I think they brought the wrong baby home all those years ago.

He doesn't say he actually hates films but just says he can't be arsed with them, any genre, it's absolutely baffling. I asked him once about it and he basically said 'I just can't be doing with them. They're a waste of time. You sit there for 90 minutes and what if it turns out shit? You don't get that time back.' But...he watches football. Surely it's the same thing. You go into a football match and it could be 90 minutes of nothing. You don't get that time back either. He wasn't having that but I don't see how it's different.

We invited him to the pub once. Never again. He's actually a decent looking bloke and there was a female friend of ours there who seemed to like him, she's probably about as easy a person to talk to that I've ever met. But he was so fucking dull and had nothing to contribute to any topic of conversation that she just gave up trying to talk to him. It was toe curlingly awkward, I wanted to step in and stop it for both their sakes. I don't even think he noticed she liked him. Somehow he's had girlfriends before. Fuck knows what they talked about because he seems to dislike or be indifferent to pretty much everything.

Michael Owen sounds just like him. But with money. It's wasted on him as well, the joyless sod.

Edited by wandshogun09

He's barely capable of functioning as a normal human being as well. He can't cook or make a hot drink. I think he said the only chore he can do is the ironing. His mum always did everything for him then he went straight to living with his wife who does everything for him.