The Jim Cornette / Alex Shane Kickstarter Amusement Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Moderators
I still hold a grudge for the time that we had to pay double for a training session because he was a guest, and he spent the entire session spouting inane mythological shit about how HHH is like Jesus and the Nazis. Didn't learn a fucking thing aside from don't listen to Alex Shane.

Oh man, more detail on this please.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Oh god, well it was when I was around 16, so 2006. I don't remember much of it to be fair, but I was training with a local company but wasn't massively into the UK scene. Hadn't heard much of Alex Shane before, but the week before he was due to hold a seminar we were told he was coming in to teach us some stuff and instead of

• Paid Members

Alex Shane did an article in FSM when FSM was shit, and did the whole Triple H wears a cross because he's like a Nazi thing. I'm almost certain that this going to print is why James Denton got removed from his duties as editor. Brian Elliot has done a really good job with that magazine. It was such an agenda ridden horrendous shit rag of a magazine back then. Its amazingly went from the worst magazine (in terms of layout, font, content, contributors and mistakes) I'd ever read to by far the best magazine going.

Here's the article:

Originally Posted by Fighting Spririt Magazine

Article: Author

TRIPLE H'S NAZI BLACK MAGIC Alex Shane

It's no conspiracy theory; HHH is using the black arts to control a completely unsuspecting wrestling industry…

As promised last month, this instalment is going to feature some very ‘out of the box’ thinking. In fact, by the time you’re done reading, you may never be in the box ever again. However, the information contained here is stuff so advanced that it might never even have crossed your mind – yet, as you’ll soon find out, there are others who are using these techniques on an unsuspecting wrestling public and being extremely successful doing so.

One area in pro wrestling that lets so many people down is simply that of marketing. As a very successful promoter I feel that I have an advantage over most in this area, as selling wrestling to the masses can’t be far off selling ice to Eskimos at times. It has given me an advanced understanding of how the best marketers in the world overcome the fact that there’s so much competition for your money; the tactics that they’ve found work the best are more complex then you would ever imagine.

These people need to pull out all the stops to make you purchase their wares over someone else’s, and making it as a pro wrestler is exactly the same. With somewhere in the region of 300 wrestlers in the UK alone and only around 20 spots per show, real thought has to be put into the process of getting those spots – particularly if you aren’t blessed with the agility of Pac or the size of The UK Pitbulls.

When you get to WWE you will have a huge marketing machine behind you, doing most of the complex thinking for you. For many people reading this, that goal is either not within your grasp just yet or might just be something that never happens. Therefore you must become your own marketing machine, and that will involve all the shortcuts and tricks that you can muster if you really want the best chance of success.

There are marketing tricks being used on you daily and forcing your hand without you even being aware of it. Techniques that are tapping into a part of your brain (the subconscious) that you yourself don’t even know how to tap into, making you think and act in a way that you’ve been duped into believing is your own choice. That’s why this article, no matter how irrelevant it might seem to some, is likely the most important to every reader of this magazine even if they have no desire to break into the wrestling business. It’s time to become aware of the war for your mind…

Why was Triple H's unforgettable WrestleMania entrance uncannily similar to a Tarot card that's thousands of years old? Here's a hint: it's not coincidence!

CURIOSITY FREED THE CAT

I believe that the single biggest threat to the human race is simply one word: acceptance. I’m going to share with you some of my own philosophy from my upcoming book, The Unholy Babble: “A foolish man simply accepts what it is that he thinks, while a wise man thinks about what it is that he accepts.”

The fact is that if we take just two minutes to look around us, we’ll begin to see that our lives are full of paradoxes that simply make no sense. You wouldn’t drink milk from your mother now that you’re no longer a baby (like all other animals), yet you’ll drink it from a cow. We lock up people who smoke a naturally occurring substance like marijuana, but give tax breaks to the biggest drug peddlers on the planet, the pharmaceutical, tobacco and alcohol companies.

In fact, we justify this by saying that smoking weed can lead to deep depression and paranoia, yet we don’t seem to give a toss about doing that that to our youth when we sell them MTV and beauty magazines, and make them face the thought of crippling debt for years to come just to get a decent education (especially when it could be given to them free if only we spent less tax money on illegal wars over oil and westernising the Middle East for huge profit).

Acceptance of what we believe, rather than thinking about what we accept, has been the downfall of the human race since the dawn of time, with the masses (who should have the power) being slaves to the ruling elite (whose numbers are so few). Thus, for many people, what I have to say may fall on deaf ears. Just like the people who once refused to accept that the world is round, many will remain in the bubble of ignorance not because they’re stupid but because they’ve been brainwashed into accepting without truly thinking.

ADIOS, KANSAS

If you don’t believe that you’re being manipulated whenever you turn on the television or read the newspaper, then nothing is more definitive proof that you are. If, however, you take the time to think about it, you’ll become aware that there might just be an agenda at work somewhere that’s trying to get something out of you – be it advertisers coercing you into making purchases that keep them in business, or the authorities inducing fear that keeps the masses contained in the bubble we call ‘western life’.

If you’ve considered the above and disagree with me then at least you’ve taken the time to think about it with an open mind, and decided for yourself what you think the truth really is. However, we should never persecute or be persecuted for simply questioning what we are told to accept. Anyone who does this is foolish, because I would hazard a guess that everything we rely on in today’s world was once something that the inventor had to argue could and should be done, against the most closed-minded of “thinkers”. Do you get my point?

As long as you’ve thought about what you accept, and thought about it critically and not just adopted the view from someone else because it’s easier, then your opinion is your own and I respect that. In which case, this article will be of great interest to you. If, on the other hand, you accept that life is purely black and white and that shades of grey are just for “hippy, spiritual morons” then it’s way past time for you to turn the page.

What I’m going to discuss in this part of the Guide goes far beyond wrestling. Yet, in order to tie it all together in a way that nobody has ever done before, I will use the example of how the most powerful wrestler on the planet today uses the exact principles I’m about to teach you in order to gain greater control over an unassuming public. In a very befitting line from The Matrix (a film that you will want to watch again after this article): “Buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy, ‘cause Kansas is going bye-bye”.

At the end of this piece will be some amazingly universal information. In fact, it will benefit you immensely even if you decide to set up a window cleaning business and have not interest in pro wrestling at all. However, I just want to make sure you’re aware early that it will, eventually, lead back to the grap game and more directly to the man sitting atop the mound: Triple H.

BLACK CAULDRON

Before we get to this, though, you’ll need some patience and an incredibly open and questioning mind. What you’re about to learn are extremely advanced marketing techniques: how to target the subconscious mind to improve the chance of your product sticking in the head of your intended target, the paying public.

I can only touch on this briefly as, although these articles are pretty long, this topic really should take up much more space. My intention is simply to introduce you to the subject matter, and pique your curiosity enough to encourage you to look up some further information on it – and maybe some of the other branches that hang from this most interesting, if not a little unnerving of trees.

I have named this type of marketing “Corporate Black Magic” and the reason for this is both simple and scary. If I convinced you that the colour red was blue then you would argue with me all day that the sky above us was not the colour that it really is, would you not? So, when I tell people that Adolf Hitler was a black magician, they look at me like I’m a crazy and laugh. This is simply because their concept of what back magic is doesn’t correspond with their image of one of humanity’s most evil men.

Most people associate black magic with witches, cauldrons, black cats and broomsticks, but that’s a huge misconception. Black magic in it’s modern form is simply using mantras, sigils, colours, sounds and symbols to bombard your subconscious mind in a way that makes you act against your own will. If you know how to do this, it is simple.

NEW WORLD ORDER

Hitler was a man who used these exact techniques to bombard the subconscious minds of the German people, making them act as a collective in a way that permitted atrocities so hideous that we still can’t understand them over 70 years later. His use of sacred symbols like the Swastika, the use of colour and sound at Nazi rallies, the use of mantras, archetypes… you don’t have to look far to discover that this is black magic.

But let’s look at what he was really doing back then, in the context of today’s world: he was using advanced propaganda and marketing techniques. In fact, if we look objectively, Hitler was the world’s first marketing guru. He used this approach to infiltrate the minds of the German masses so much that people worshipped him as a hero, when it’s clear now that he was one of the biggest villains in history.

He learned how to subconsciously plant his message into the minds of the people, which enabled him to do the things he did with their complete backing and support – almost as if they’d been brainwashed. The reason for that, no matter how illogical it may sound, is because they had been brainwashed, and far deeper than we’ve ever been told. The German financial crisis clearly weakened the will of the people first (something we’d better get ready for ourselves), but it also opened the door for what was to come.

At face value it’s so obvious, but then why is it that I never learned about this subconscious attack on the German population when I was in school? Of course I saw Nazi propaganda, but I was never shown how this concentrated attack could be so powerful in almost completely changing the will of an entire society. I believe it is because these very same attacks are being used on us today, without our knowledge.

Why does the mainstream media refuse to tell us what black magic really is? Because it is being employed during every single commercial break to sell us stuff that we don’t really need. Basic marketing is the gentle persuasion of the mind on a conscious level; what I’m going to discuss with you now is the intrusion of the mind on a subconscious level.

BUY BONDS

This is the most effective form of all marketing because it leads you to believe that the purchase you made was ultimately your own choice, when it actually wasn’t at all. Instead, it was the use of mantras (jingles and slogans), symbols (logos), colours, sounds and so on that have been planted into your subconscious, making you think that you were in control of the decision.

If you were already aware of this then those responsible would not be the best marketing minds in the world, because their job is to make you think that you have the power of choice while they’re just giving you a gentle nudge. The more we get into this, you’ll see that this “gentle nudge” is more of a bowling ball between the eyes.

First, let me explain a little bit to you about the subconscious mind. As part of my life coaching I now study and can perform hypnosis, which is amazingly simple to learn despite how complex a subject it is. We all have something called the “critical wall”; it sits between the conscious and subconscious brain and acts like a firewall on a PC, but for our minds.

If I were to tell you that the moon was made of cheese, your critical wall would come into play and prevent that information from entering your subconscious, therefore stopping you from believing that it’s true. However, when someone hypnotises you, all they’re doing is lowering the critical wall and allowing their suggestions to go directly into your subconscious, making you accept the suggestion that the moon is made of cheese to be a fact.

HYPNOTIC HIGHWAYMEN

Have you ever wondered how a hypnotist can make an entire audience get naked? It’s because the critical wall has come down and the hypnotist’s suggestions are going straight into the subconscious. This is interesting for two reasons: firstly, it lets you see just how easily your mind can be manipulated with the right understanding of how it works, especially by someone who is intent on controlling it.

The second interesting and extremely worrying thing, which I discovered while researching my book, is that television is actually designed to put you into a hypnotic trance…

• Paid Members

Christ, just read that column from Alex that Ian posted above. What a fucking loon. He's such a self-important prat that he decided to read some George Orwell and re-word it in a wrestling magazine for some reason. No wonder the editor is no longer there, allowing rubbish like that.

• Paid Members

Wasn't there one's like that every week in FSM at that time? Think it was when I had my subscription and most of his articles were banging on about life-coaching and ways to turn youre life around etc with a little wrestling thrown in sometimes.

Christ, just read that column from Alex that Ian posted above. What a fucking loon. He's such a self-important prat that he decided to read some George Orwell and re-word it in a wrestling magazine for some reason. No wonder the editor is no longer there, allowing rubbish like that.

thats because James Denton used to come out with the same kind of twoddle. I've never wanted to hurt someone as much as I did James Denton, he was the cliched stereotypical of 'smart fans'

thats because James Denton used to come out with the same kind of twoddle. I've never wanted to hurt someone as much as I did James Denton, he was the cliched stereotypical of 'smart fans'

Do you remember the free newspaper supplement. A couple of those put me off buying the magazine until the new editor took over...

If this were Paul Heyman you know you were being lied to the whole time with this!

Paul Heyman > Jim Cornette

You say that, mate, but nobody was hit as hard by Earthquake's death as Denton was. He was so distracted by it, that month's magazine had articles that just disappeared off the page halfway through.

Archived