The Jim Cornette / Alex Shane Kickstarter Amusement Thread

Devon Malcolm

Given how they change the building more often than they change the sheets in F1, I dread to think how many UKFFers have slept in my dried filth there. Although, if you've stayed there, you should be more worried than me.

Perfect cheap shagport that place was.

The overhead bunk means you can hook your knees over and re-enact that scene from Spiderman though. :thumbsup:

Ain't seen Spider-Man, but if it's the scene with the sticky white stuff, then yeah.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This really sounds like an excellent opportunity. I have heard really great things about Alex Shane and everything he does. Can I possibly work for Alex and become really really successful?

• Paid Members
This really sounds like an excellent opportunity. I have heard really great things about Alex Shane and everything he does. Can I possibly work for Alex and become really really successful?

Your brewery not working out already?

• Paid Members
Given how they change the building more often than they change the sheets in F1, I dread to think how many UKFFers have slept in my dried filth there. Although, if you've stayed there, you should be more worried than me.

Perfect cheap shagport that place was.

The overhead bunk means you can hook your knees over and re-enact that scene from Spiderman though. :thumbsup:

Ain't seen Spider-Man, but if it's the scene with the sticky white stuff, then yeah.

• Paid Members

About time Alex Shane grew up and got a proper job, isn't it? Instead of coming up with non-existent gaps in the tiny and worthless as fuck British wrestling industry. Silly old bastard. Andre Baker is laughing to himself in his afterlife, bringing Alex Shane into wrestling has to be the biggest never-ending rib over here.

• Paid Members

He might have a complex but he can't do miracles.

I hope to God they don't hit the 7 grand they want/need. If they do fine the fans (idiots) who will pay for something, you can guarantee that they'll try again.

As a side comment, I know Alex Shane has come up with some crazy ideas but he has also done some good things for wrestling in the UK - TNA tour, FWA, the two superstores. He just needs to stop with the crazy!

Archived