The Jim Cornette / Alex Shane Kickstarter Amusement Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
The biggest risk we have is having too much great footage to work through and edit down into one killer documentary. Hence the more money we can make, the bigger editing team we can hire and the more streamlined we can be

Fuck me. I can't find the words to describe how ridiculous this sentence is.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Perfect thread to finally compile that list of failed Alex Shane schemes. I'll start.

#1: The Fight Club house, where people would pay a huge amount of money (well into the thousands, I can't remember the specific amount) to live for three months in a house in military bunks, like the Space Monkeys from Fight Club, where they'd do nothing but train in BritWres, work out, and 'earn their keep'.

Perfect thread to finally compile that list of failed Alex Shane schemes. I'll start.

#1: The Fight Club house, where people would pay a huge amount of money (well into the thousands, I can't remember the specific amount) to live for three months in a house in military bunks, like the Space Monkeys from Fight Club, where they'd do nothing but train in BritWres, work out, and 'earn their keep'.

then to really rub it in, wasn't the house in Portsmouth?

• Paid Members
#3 donate money to the King of Europe tournament organizers and the wrestler of the night might get a few quid extra.

Wasn't there supposed to be an actual change bucket going round? That makes that one even better.

• Moderators

#5: from Alex's website:

TV Hosting Course

Do You Want To Be A TV Interviewer Or Radio Show Host?

Learn the tricks of the industry and leave with your very own full HD TV interview at a full time TV studio in Essex!

Be trained by the 7 time Sony award winning and star of ITV and BBC Joel Ross.

He has been a TV and radio host for the biggest names in the industry for over 18 years. As part of

• Paid Members
Given how they change the building more often than they change the sheets in F1, I dread to think how many UKFFers have slept in my dried filth there. Although, if you've stayed there, you should be more worried than me.

Perfect cheap shagport that place was.

The overhead bunk means you can hook your knees over and re-enact that scene from Spiderman though. :thumbsup:

Archived