Royal Rumble 2014 Discussion

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

This is the first year in a while I can actually watch the Rumble and I'm in two minds about it.

I know I'll enjoy the actual Rumble match as I always do, but can I be bothered watching the whole event? Just going to see what I'm like come 1am.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not staying up, I'm actually going to be there. I'd be hyped regardless because it's the rumble and there's Daniel Bryan, the most over guy in professional wrestling currently. Going to the actual makes me even more excited. Lesnar and Show has also been built up very well, although Cena and Orton is the only match I'm not that excited for.

I'm not staying up, I'm actually going to be there. I'd be hyped regardless because it's the rumble and there's Daniel Bryan, the most over guy in professional wrestling currently. Going to the actual makes me even more excited. Lesnar and Show has also been built up very well, although Cena and Orton is the only match I'm not that excited for.

Bloody waste, buying a ticket and then having a kip.

Bloody waste, buying a ticket and then having a kip.

People are defiantly picking up on little things more and more on UKFF recently ;)

I'm currently in Pittsburgh - bloody freezing! I'm looking forward to it, always go in with an open mind; the most exciting part for me is always the build up to the event anyway. Went to the roh show last night, was ok but sadly, too many weirdos who think they're as much of a part of the show as the wrestlers kind of ruined it.

I'm currently in Pittsburgh - bloody freezing! I'm looking forward to it, always go in with an open mind; the most exciting part for me is always the build up to the event anyway. Went to the roh show last night, was ok but sadly, too many weirdos who think they're as much of a part of the show as the wrestlers kind of ruined it.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Daniel Bryan currently 4/9 favourite with PP. Batista had been odds on all week.

Crivens!

Bollocks. SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I umm'd and ahh'd over the 5/1 that was available this morning and in the end didn't bet on him.

I've changed my mind about X-Pac being in the Rumble, he's now tweeting about the weather in Pittsburgh, he must be trolling.

Mind, he's be a fucking GREAT shout to throw out a knackered Punk then give Punk an A1 match at the next PPV on his way to Mania.

• Paid Members
Mind, he's be a fucking GREAT shout to throw out a knackered Punk then give Punk an A1 match at the next PPV on his way to Mania.

That's a bloody great idea, would be an ideal chapter in the Punk VS HHH story.

Archived