Royal Rumble 2014 Discussion

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

The talk on the cyber street is that Bryan's "BIG MOMENT!!!!!!!" is to get 80,000 people chanting yes and setting some kind of record and getting him on all the Sports news programs and TMZ and all that shit. They wanted to do it with masks, but they aren't throwing Rey and the new Sin Cara any bones at the minute. And the whole "Yes" thing is so over, you'd have no problem getting it done. So the opponent might not be as big a deal as you'd think. If they do Cena, Hogan and Bryan vs The Wyatts, having Hulk and Cena attracted to it, might get even more publicity.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I dont see them having Bryan win it at all. It just seems another fart on to try and put the pieces in place at short notice for a match they weren't planning on doing. If anything I see Bryan losing against Bray, and doing the Bret Hart 95 thing where he comes out and brawls with the 2 Wyatts in the match, leading to their elimination. I see Bray and Bryan's storyline continuing. Possibly with Bray, Cena and Bryan in the Elimination Chamber and they could somehow set up the Mega Powers 2k14 vs the Wyatts. Bray so doesn't need a loss right now. You could seriously have Bray going into WrestleMania as a pretty big deal if he gets a win over Bryan at the Rumble and then pins Cena at the Elimination Chamber.

If Bryan was going to win it, they'd do the whole starting from 1 or 2 and then having him win it, like they usually do with the super workers they want to get over as people who wont quit.

• Paid Members
All I want from Sting coming out is that he has his 'Seek And Destroy' theme

Don't count on it. Metallica wanted a ridiculous fee for Enter Sandman in 2006, and I can't see any reason why it'd be different this time.

Bullshit. It's likely, as they were using Memory Remains in 2012 a few times. They also used For Whom Bell Tolls at Mania 27.

Jesus, you're right. I don't know how that slipped out of my memory. I was well off the mark there.

Archived