The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

She thought he was rich and was trying to seduce him for his money. Turned out he was the ground keeper of this big house and was pretending it was his while the owners were away to get with gold digging young women. 

It wouldn't have been out of place on wwe TV 02 - 07 to be fair. 

Edited by Tommy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I mentioned in the 'post a pic of yourself' thread just now that we bumped into Barry from Eastenders last night in Oxford, that was topped today whilst walking around the Paddock at Goodwood festival of speed meeting a few F1 drivers and then by seeing Goldberg in full race suit about to jump in the car and speed up Goodwood hill, I hadn't even heard he was in the country let alone doing FOS!

Three weeks ago I saw Paul Whitehouse carrying a large box in Chinatown.

I tried to point him out to my wife drawing attention to how surprisingly short he is. But she was focused on two ladies from the "massage parlour" next door to the taxi office we were standing outside seemingly trying to pickpocket me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Forgot to mention another bobby dazzler in Swindon recently, quite literally!

David Dickinson, bronzed like a mahogany sideboard, minced out of Cornish Bakehouse brandishing what looked to be a Steak and Stilton Pasty. Not enough vegetables in sight for it to be considered a regular one. Crumbs absolutely plastering his snappy lilac pinstriped suit and pink tie number.  It wasn't 'cheap as chips' though for David, as he only appeared to have pasty in hand and not fried potatoes in a packet. 

• Paid Members

I loved that he was in full gimmick gear too. He's like one of those 80's wrestlers who's so past it, they can't separate reality from who they were on the telly. Assume he must have been filming something somewhere nearby (that wasn't Swindon).

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Forgot to mention another bobby dazzler in Swindon recently, quite literally!

David Dickinson, bronzed like a mahogany sideboard, minced out of Cornish Bakehouse brandishing what looked to be a Steak and Stilton Pasty. Not enough vegetables in sight for it to be considered a regular one. Crumbs absolutely plastering his snappy lilac pinstriped suit and pink tie number.  It wasn't 'cheap as chips' though for David, as he only appeared to have pasty in hand and not fried potatoes in a packet. 

Was he announcing himself?  He used to do that when he went shopping in Cheadle. "Davids going into the bakers now", "Davids crossing the road", "Davids going into the Roy Castle shop now, wonderful man.  Wonderful"

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Was he announcing himself?  He used to do that when he went shopping in Cheadle. "Davids going into the bakers now", "Davids crossing the road", "Davids going into the Roy Castle shop now, wonderful man.  Wonderful"

No, but he was muttering about his pasty very loudly though. Going "oh yes, that's lovely that is, oh yes, very tasty indeed". Flaky bits of pastry flying everywhere as he was doing this. Like a plague of bees.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Call me Bellend said:

I saw the one and only Judge Rinder walking a small dog and getting a coffee very early in the morning, he was tiny and dressed like Steve Jobs in a black pullover and blue jeans.

The dog was dressed like Steve Jobs?? Some people!!