The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

40 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

I'd put money on Dixie Carter being the big reveal behind this Kurt Angle story. Ughhhh

If it was, they need to be shot for unveiling her on a documentary first. Not since Bischoff would my jaw have dropped so much for someone walking on screen.

That segment with Joe, Reigns and Lesnar was fucking awesome. 3 absolute badasses getting in each other's faces, and Lesnar actually spoke. Great stuff. 

Kurt's been rooting Claire Lynch I reckon

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

I hope it's not an illegitimate kid storyline with Angle. I could see them doing something like that to set up him and Triple H

We might finally get the pay-off their summer 2000 feud deserved though.

The Lesnar/Joe/Reigns/Angle/Heyman angle was superb. Loved Brock getting more mic time too and his "You don't deserve shit" line was ace. Joe/Lesnar esp with another intense segment and it showed Joe fits and belongs there.

Looks like it be Lesnar/Reigns at SummerSlam though unless they do a multi man match.

Edited by zep81

• Paid Members

I thought the crowd was fantastic for this show. They helped a lot of the angles - particularly Cass v Show.

They did a good job building to Reigns v Joe, and I thought all three men elevated themselves with all manner of trash talk. The "shoot" talk was well worked too, which isn't always the case in WWE. Joe has that Austin thing, where you believe he's badder than your Dad and his mate with the East Fife tattoo.

• Paid Members

I'm hoping WWE realise that the reason the Joe/Reigns/Brock segment worked so well is because they all talked like real human beings and not in that weird unnatural stunted pause after every sentance and use weird words that no one uses in real life way that they make everyone do most the time.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Oh man, I'm hoping for a screwy-finish to Reigns/Joe next week. I'm expecting a Reigns win (he does need it, following a loss to Strowman and Joe being 2-0 against him), but a Brock/Joe/Reigns triple threat at SummerSlam sounds fucking great.

We've seen that three-ways are great for keeping Brock out there longer than usual, and both three-ways he's been involved in over the past couple of years have been brilliant. These three knocking seven bells of shit out of each other could be match of the year material. Sure, a three-way might dilute the spectacle that a Lesnar/Reigns re-match might have, but if they're going to be packing SummerSlam with big matches as rumoured then it won't matter as much.

If they do go with Lesnar/Reigns, then I'd have Joe destroy the IC champion and go on a lengthy reign.