The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Xavier Woods is the most irritating shitebag on the roster, glad he's on Jericho's list twice! Owen's "enough with the references" line was gold as well. Well up for a Jericho/KO tag team reign, then the inevitable feud. 

Edited by DCW

Im thinking Jericho's been building to a face turn.
He has said in the past he tries not to have catchphrases as a hell an his '....it' thing has caught on.

Owens leaving him at the mercy of Rollins and the 'you could give me a title shit' earlier in the night are planting the seeds for Owens to end up on the list I reckon.

I just hope Jericho's as amazing as a good guy as he has been as a heel because he has been superb.

[quote name="Snitsky's back acne" post="3044487" timestamp="1475613519"

Owens leaving him at the mercy of Rollins and the 'you could give me a title shit' .

And another UKFF topic turns into doing a poo.

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

I had a proper inkling that Bayley was going to turn heel last night for some reason. I think it was the combination of her whole spiel to Sasha about how much of an honour it is for them to be headlining Raw, then the fire when she defended herself against Dana. It felt liek when they used to tease a Cena turn repeatedly. Jeri-KO are pretty darned good. I'm sensing HHH as ref at HIAC? Or Foley in the middle. At some point Steph ousts him and replaces him with Hunter as GM.

Jericho and Styles need to be in their respective main events for Mania, if there is any justice they will be as they have both been the best thing by far on each brand.

Jericho vs Owens, Rollins vs Triple H, Banks vs Bailey look to me like a lock on for Mania, I can see Banks turning heel on Bailey as well, but then Charlotte needs something also.

Loving the tease of Jericho/Owens already and both can talk a good game, would love this one to go the distance, Jericho maybe win the Rumble and KO think he will go to Smackdown and then Jericho turns the tables on Owens, even if Jericho were to go to Smackdown him against Styles again would be amazing as well, both have come such a long way since Mania 32. 

• Paid Members

Jericho was originally meant to be leaving before November I think? It's delayed a bit as he's still listed through November at the minute, but yeah, the singles match will have happened at Survivor's at the latest, and if he stays on until the Rumble then they'll rematch it again once or twice.

The hints this week weren't so much as planting seeds to get the vegetables next year, it was more going to Tesco's, buying a cabbage, rubbing it in the dirt in the garden and bringing it in for your dinner date and letting on that you cultivate all your own stuff for some extra brownie points. Maybe Alan Titchmarsh and Vince McMahon have something in common. Or maybe I just need to go to bed.

• Paid Members

Turning Bayley heel would be the worst move ever.

True. She's probably shifting merch like nobody's business. Maybe it was just a more aggressive side. The logistics and characterisation would be a bit difficult to fathom out.

They can't build a good baby anymore. Seth Rollins came accross shite again. Nobody wants their good guys to be a whiner. That's how they went about turning Bret heel, and they are doing the same thing here and hoping it has the reverse effect? They are paying for not sticking with the plan with Roman at Mania 31.

Serious question, because it's a very intriguing thought experiment - how different do people think the landscape would be if they'd had Reigns slay Lesnar at Mania 31?

We would likely be spared Rollins' worst-title-reign-of-all-time, but I can't imagine the crowd reaction to Reigns would have changed at all. He would've gained a lot of credibility over night though; would it have been a 'success' if they had been able to establish him as a Cena-style made man babyface who is booed all the time? And what about the effect on Lesnar's credibility/star power? Do we still get the excellent Undertaker rematches? Is a properly-established Reigns the big draw for SummerSlam 2015 instead? Does it draw better than Brock/Taker?

The Mania 31 main event is the big sliding doors moment of recent WWE. May even be worth a thread of its own...

They can't build a good baby anymore. Seth Rollins came accross shite again. Nobody wants their good guys to be a whiner. That's how they went about turning Bret heel, and they are doing the same thing here and hoping it has the reverse effect? They are paying for not sticking with the plan with Roman at Mania 31.

Serious question, because it's a very intriguing thought experiment - how different do people think the landscape would be if they'd had Reigns slay Lesnar at Mania 31?

We would likely be spared Rollins' worst-title-reign-of-all-time, but I can't imagine the crowd reaction to Reigns would have changed at all. He would've gained a lot of credibility over night though; would it have been a 'success' if they had been able to establish him as a Cena-style made man babyface who is booed all the time? And what about the effect on Lesnar's credibility/star power? Do we still get the excellent Undertaker rematches? Is a properly-established Reigns the big draw for SummerSlam 2015 instead? Does it draw better than Brock/Taker?

The Mania 31 main event is the big sliding doors moment of recent WWE. May even be worth a thread of its own...

I'm not sure, I think Roman not winning the Rumble a few years ago lost him a lot of momentum, from what I can remember Roman/Brock was a good match but the build up wasn't amazing and still think Reigns was getting mixed reactions even back then, the match was good though and I think Rollins cashing in was perfect too, just a shame they brought The Authority angle into it afterwards with his first title reign, that dampened Rollins more than anything else.