The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Owens and Rusev just stood about, practically with their arms out to catch Rollins just looked terrible, like two chunky fireman trying to catch a cat falling out of a tree.

Cruisers looked good, Jericho is always ace and, as I've said before, I could watch Strowman smack folk about all day.

I thought that cruiser match was terrible.

Dickie Goose was annoying as fuck, and looked about as convincing a wrestler as I do. Kendrick looked like he'd been taking all the crack and I can't even remember the other two that well.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Feel a bit disappointed they're going straight to Perkins and Kendrick, without allowing time for Kendrick's "last chance" desperation character to get over on Raw. Not sure I'd do it because the sympathy is so strong towards him, but there's potential to the idea of Brian earning the shot the day after the PPV and having weeks to go on a hot streak, get over with those video packages how badly he wants and NEEDS to win this title, and then fucking TJ with a heel turn and becoming the most obnoxious dick possible as champion. The division is going to need a heel soon enough....

Big E is coin, should they choose to give him a proper go. He was remarkably good on his debut, given his lack of experience, but seems to develop all the time. He looks like a proper wrestler too, which is a plus.

On your pedals, he's built like a little teapot. Short and stout. With a face like Squidworth from SpongeBob SquarePants.

• Paid Members

Dickie Goose

I'm putting you in "JBL is poopy". 

Feel a bit disappointed they're going straight to Perkins and Kendrick, without allowing time for Kendrick's "last chance" desperation character to get over on Raw. Not sure I'd do it because the sympathy is so strong towards him, but there's potential to the idea of Brian earning the shot the day after the PPV and having weeks to go on a hot streak, get over with those video packages how badly he wants and NEEDS to win this title, and then fucking TJ with a heel turn and becoming the most obnoxious dick possible as champion. The division is going to need a heel soon enough....

They can't do it. They've not got the will or the ability to tell the story. Kendrick is just another guy who wrestles now - and does a shit 30 second inset promo like everyone else.

At least Strowman got to pin Sin Cara this week. If there's one guy on the roster who doesn't need protecting with a count out loss is Sin fucking Cara, who in quite sure could disappear tomorrow and no-one would notice

I quite like the idea of Strowman just knocking folk out and fucking off for the ten count though. I reckon it'd make him look like an animal more than protecting the guy he's beating, especially if it's done in the middle of the ring. You've basically got this giant beardy bastard who's capable of putting someone down and them not being able to get back up.

Jesus Christ, Foley was fucking useless wasn't he? And we see Seth going into Steph's "office", return from the break to just see them standing in the same spot that everybody else has stood in for the entire show. Is it really that difficult to put a camera inside a real room and make it look genuine? 

Rollins and Rusev was a decent match but for no reason. Surely Seth should be chuffed with Rusev for not allowing his Universal Title match become a triple threat at Clash of Champions. And the count-out finish could be seen a mile off. Also that stage looks about as high as Ronnie Corbett's (RIP) knee high socks, while they're trying to sell it as dangerously high. It's another thing from days gone by, where a fall from the stage looked high - maybe not as high as JR would call it though.

Strowman and Sin Cara again. Great! It seems a bit funny that they're advertising Hispanic Heritage month, while having somebody of Hispanic Heritage getting the shit kicked out of them.

Women's tag match was the same old stuff involving the girls. I wouldn't be surprised if they put the title back on Sasha on Sunday and build her/Bayley up for Mania.

The crowd chanting "Let's go jobber" was probably the most entertaining thing of the Bo Dallas/jobber match. Quite possibly the most entertaining thing on the entire show that didn't involve Jericho. I was expecting his list to turn into a parody of his "1004 holds" promo. Instead it turned into a cluster fuck of tag teams. And the subsequent match was just as shit, unfortunately.

Cesaro won to set up a seventh and final match between him and Sheamus. Nobody was expecting that were they?

Cruiserweights were ok. Surprised, and somewhat disappointed, that they've got straight to Kendrick. You could tell that he was the only most of the crowd knew though, so that's probably the reason. Also, to not TJP there on the debut of the Cruiserweights, was just fucking daft in my opinion. He didn't need to wrestle but he, and the title, should have been there.

Cage match was another disappointment. Good enough match but the ending was an embarrassment. Owens lying there waiting for Reigns to jump over the top before getting out of the door, just too late of course. Then Rusev getting battered by a fella who has just gone through a gruelling cage match. And the Rollins jump from the top of the cage while Owens and Rusev stand around like a couple of spare parts at a wedding. 

Really poor go-show!