The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Stephanie and Shane never shut up, do they? Stephanie by far the worst for it. You cant say anything without her quick replies after the fact. Its at the point where they could probably have an absolute winner of a storyline, and I'll not be bothered because I've had my fill of Shane, Stephanie and Foley. I used to watch this lot when I was 15, with better scripts and more motivation. I dont need to see it anymore.

One of the best things about the Cruiserweight Classic has been the commentary, both of whom are now on SmackDown (at time of posting). So of course WWE put the cruiserweights on RAW. Cole, JBL and Saxton commentating on it, doesn't sound great to me but the action should at least be enjoyable.

The overall show was good though, with the main event being shite with an even shitter finish.

• Paid Members

Foley shaving his beard and getting a haircut should have been a proviso of him getting the GM job. He looks like Father Walton off Father Ted. Pretty cack show, seriously need get rid of the McMahons and stop Bryan smiling so much.

bQfSTEd.jpg?1

• Paid Members

He obviously sees it as his gimmick but given that Foley is in decent shape now - he RAN on this show - and this is a position of authority, he should have trimmed the beard, tied his hair up and had himself a checked suit jacket made up. Cunt can afford it!

Steph's shit improv routine has always sucked except when Dusty fucking palmed her and she went apeshit about it.

Amazing how nobody can do it to her, but it's fine when she cuts everyone else off. She's an awful television presence. I wouldn't be offended if Foley and Bryan are the only authority figures on the show at this point, and from the sounds of the "they have full autonomy", it almost sounded as if they won't be on the shows that much after the Draft. I'm sure I'm wrong, just my hopes and dreams.

Bryan will probably have more of a presence due to Shane's other commitments, he is still employed elsewhere right? No chance of Stephanie allowing Foley to be the centre of attention for long though.

Those two will be feuding for total control of Raw by September. Probably have Stephanie book herself going over Noelle or if she isn't match ready she will go over Mick's current wank fantasy.

Does this just mean HHH is NXT Messiah now?

They should have HHH take the last 6 wrestlers left after everyone else has been picked in the draft, to replace the six he(NXT) is going to lose to Raw & Smackdown.