The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

No, he's not. And Mauro being a better commentator than the three useless buffoons on Raw is irrelevant. If he won't have the opportunity to do a good job commentating on the cruiserweights, then he'll be doing a good job commentating on whichever talent they have on Smackdown instead. I don't see the relevance in having him specifically call the cruiserweight matches.

Edited by PunkStep

I did think it was a bit strange, only because from a logic standpoint you'd think Bryan would be fighting for the cruisers on his show. But then I saw it as Stephanie trying to take something away that he'd want, and it makes sense that way I think. I was almost expecting Shane to counteract with the Hardcore title to go against Foley.

• Paid Members

It's an odd announcement anyway - there's going to be a Cruiserweight division exclusive to Raw, which effectively means they're tied in to drafting all the >205lb guys. Otherwise they have a shit division, and/or don't have exclusivity to the Cruiserweights.

• Paid Members

It's on the Twitter, you old cel shade lover Lips.

I think it's different enough, from the pics I've seen it's like the Summerslam 2013 set. I think I'm in the minority regarding the new Raw logo though- I really like it.

Delighted I was wrong about them not bothering with no sets and logos. Any change at all is good. Hopefully they've got red ropes, the king of ropes.