The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

He looked cool as fuck on the way to the ring

Was that before or after he fumbled taking off his suit? I like Cesaro but this stripper bodyguard outfit is rotten.
The spotlight entrance was good in fairness, bit of a fluff up in taking the suit off, will let him off with it though. It's different too.

Happy to concede that the Velcro suit thing is rather odd but it certainly isn't strange enough to make me hate him.

Edited by Powerful_Fox

I can't do it again this week, I can't fight the good fight alone.

But the mans a goof. His mannerisms are forced, he has all the charisma of a ham sarnie and his gimmick is that he dresses like a chipoendale. And he's got fucking Beats runners headphones in afterwards that make him look he's working security at a Donald Trump rally.

Is Roman Reigns going to parrot the same line every week, at the start of all his promos? Needs to play with the delivery a bit.

I like the idea of Bullet Club coming to the ring during Styles/Reigns and everyone expecting them to side with AJ, only for their to be a wee swerve. I'm fully down with The Reigns Club v The Wyatts.

Sami Zayn is great. I love him and his wonderful music.

I can't do it again this week, I can't fight the good fight alone.

But the mans a goof. His mannerisms are forced, he has all the charisma of a ham sarnie and his gimmick is that he dresses like a chipoendale. And he's got fucking Beats runners headphones in afterwards that make him look he's working security at a Donald Trump rally.

Might be true, but as I said, he definitely a dab hand in the ring, and for even that alone he's nowhere near shit.

That might well be why we see him in different lights. I thought he looked like he was enjoying himself and it looked like he had a little bit of freedom in it.

Though I do agree with the rest of your post though pal Reigns is looking a little fresher with this "not a bad guy, not a good guy" stuff, the last thing he wants right now is to appear repetitive.

100% on Roman Empire vs. Wyatts with AJ the heroic victim of Bullet Club giving him that victim/underdog face push perhaps. Zayn is an absolute star, new Daniel Bryan for me... I said it.

Great Raw. It felt quite like the good attitude era shows -- I wasn't a fan of the Reigns/Wyatt feud at all last year, but to be fair, it led to a really intriguing dynamic here. Like when Undertaker and Mankind first teamed up. The flip side of Bray Wyatt being a useless heel seems to be that he's quite an outstanding babyface, so I'm looking forward to that. 

Still had too much filler wrestling, but on the whole, a huge improvement on most weeks, and in a way that feels like they might have turned a corner creatively.

Miz is so, so good. It's a wonder that he didn't lose interest in the years where they gave him nothing but shit. He's been brilliant again for ages now and it's lovely to see him getting a chance to run with it. Cesaro, shit as he is, makes a good foil for him too. 

Edited by King Pitcos

Cesaro's mannerisms in the ring are pretty poo, too.

That awful switching headlock spot, with his stupid, gormless grin, made me hate everything about professional wrestling.

I hope The Miz squashes him, and then spends 15 minutes getting the perfect take of him laughing like a loon whilst Maryse oils his conkers.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I enjoy the irony that for all the daft, "you deserve it," chants that Ryder got, he immediately dropped the belt to someone who truly does deserve it in The Miz. How that guy stayed motivated and continued to be brilliant for all these years is astonishing. He's one of the most underrated guys on the roster. It's great to see him getting a fair shake again.

Nah, the twat siren is a warning to those of us averse that it's time to use the facilities.

To be honest, I think they should fit him with a 'twat hat' for those who are hard of hearing. No one should have to be taken by surprise by the chippendale bouncer of bullshit..

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I enjoy the irony that for all the daft, "you deserve it," chants that Ryder got, he immediately dropped the belt to someone who truly does deserve it in The Miz. How that guy stayed motivated and continued to be brilliant for all these years is astonishing. He's one of the most underrated guys on the roster. It's great to see him getting a fair shake again.

Why he got those chants still baffle me, he'd done nothing of note apart from teaming with the worst wrestler ever and even his Youtube show was the utter shits. It had it's fans on here though from what I can remember.