The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

No way in hell Brock walks away from his big fat pay off. Or, in fact, runs the risk of being sued for breach of contract if he doesn't deliver the required number of appearances on his contract, which I'd bet my ringpiece had explicit references to wrestling appearances at WrestleManias 30 and 31.

• Paid Members

What's that? The Intercontinental champ lost a non-title match on TV? What a shock.

Hey, it's last week, again.

• Paid Members

It's a weird choice to do the voiceover like that for the Sting video. From the inflection and tone it sounds like he did the voiceover himself, but then why would you modulate it to sound like someone else? Bizarre. Good video though.

EDIT: Never mind, it turns out it was Ziggler doing the voiceover.

Edited by mim731

I don't understand. Why is Undertaker bothered about Bray Wyatt? Is it because he's taunting him? As we all know, feeding the troll gives him exactly what he wants. I'm just not getting my head around why (storyline reason) Taker gives a toss.

I don't think they've played it like that.

In WWE land, The Undertaker is this mystical entity. Wyatt has been trying to summon up his presence for weeks.

In storyline, the urn has always held this mystical power over The Undertaker's life force and by opening it, Wyatt has released The Undertaker.

It's kinda the genie and the lamp thing - rub the lamp and the genie appears. Open the urn, and The Undertaker's life force is released, 're-generating' him back to life.

Or maybe I've just thought too much about it.....

• Paid Members

Paul Heyman and Cena were really good. Not really into much else. The Warrior Award is a nice thing (even if it wasn't exactly what Warrior was after).

No idea what they were playing at with Sting. The impact of that video was completely lost because I spent the time wondering what was going on with his voice - or if it was even him. Such a massive misfire in a feud that was ticking along nicely. Sting's first promo in WWE should have been a big deal, it wasn't here.

Reigns needs some spectacular angle or a mega promo in the next couple of weeks.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Why would you have Brock Lesnar on the show and not have Roman Reigns confront him? Paul Heyman cut an amazing promo yes but he did one last week too. All Brock did was stand around. Why weren't him and Reigns facing off? They should have smashed eachothers faces in. That would have been exciting and got everyone pumped up for WM. Honestly, it doesn't even feel like they are facing eachother there's been so little effort put into this.

Reigns is completely dead in the water. WWE just don't know how to make stars anymore.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Is there any reason whySting hasn't been more involved in his angle or is it just a case of them trying to keep the anticipation up?

Because Sting is great and, as always, he got a deal where he gets paid a fortune for not a lot of dates.

Reigns is completely dead in the water. WWE just don't know how to make stars anymore.

While Reigns is hardly Steve Austin at this point, we've still got a few weeks to go. WWE need to give him an edge though. Everybody else saying he's really good isn't going to cut it. Edited by ColinBollocks

I think Heyman setting up Brock vs the establishment is either a dead cert for a Reigns heel turn or a huge misstep in trying to turn the crowd against him for wanting to abandon them. Either way he's getting huge cheers on the night.

I think the feature of Reigns in that video made Heyman's promo this time around a bit more special than last week. Everything he said is true. Rollins, Montreal (again) the mic cutting out the second time was right on the mark. Without question the man of this programme.

Brock has the easiest gig on the planet. He just stood there! Effective to a degree, but wanting more, like calling out Reigns and making him look even more exposed in the build up.

What reason if any for not using the real Sting for his voiceover? Why? The video package was actually decent, but listening to this piece of audio doing the rounds which does sound like Dolph Ziggler, I'm now really fucking confused!

Edited by undercover elephant

There's only 3 weeks to go and the main event of WrestleMania seems to be getting minimal attention. Reigns is a complete sideshow to the Orton/Rollins feud at the moment.

It's the first year I remember in a while where the 'Road to WrestleMania' booking hasn't picked up and been must watch TV.