The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I could happily live out the rest of my days without seeing another Cena vs Orton match. They have clashed so many times, for so many reasons, in so many different match types, I'm well passed caring about anything they could do.

I'm usually in that boat, but given how great the twists have been this week, I'm up for seeing how the land lies in six months.

Considering they've been desperate for nearly a decade to promote Orton/Cena as their Rock/Austin or Flair/Hogan, this could be as close as they ever get (which, I'd wager won't be THAT close), if they can keep the momentum.

I could happily live out the rest of my days without seeing another Cena vs Orton match. They have clashed so many times, for so many reasons, in so many different match types, I'm well passed caring about anything they could do.

Well Cena is out for bloody ages so its unlikely to happen any time soon

• Paid Members

I can't see how they plan on doing anything other than Cena vs Orton for Mania if this carries on the way it does.

Which is a shame, because Bryan's story should surely end with him winning the rumble and then winning the title for propers at mania.

Yeah, like I said earlier, I'm already certain of it.

I think once the Corporation 2.0 have screwed Bryan in the title rematch, they'll bottle it and decide to let Bryan get his heat back on Triple H and use Cena to dethrone Orton.

I can already picture the Royal Rumble, with Bryan tapping out Triple H in the co-main event, and Cena returning to win the Rumble.

• Paid Members
I love this angle. The execution has been brilliant. LaGoosh as way off the mark with his comments,

I just really really fucking hate Stephanie McMahon. Everything about her pisses me off. Honestly, no matter what she does even if it's amazing I will hate it because she disgusts me.

That seems very strong hatred for a TV character we've probably seen nary a dozen times in about the last ten years.

I know. I just can't help it.

If they really like what they saw at Summerslam, they could always have a returning Cena have his return match against Bryan come Wrestlemania.

To be honest, a WWE title reign of 7 months seems an awful lot for Orton.

Yeah, I think Bryan facing Cena or Triple H at WrestleMania is more likely. If things go as well as they have been, Bryan could be a WrestleMania-seller by the time Cena's back, and the two of them in the big babyface vs babyface rematch could be massive. Though where would that leave Orton and Triple H?

I think, out of the whole situation, Orton's got the potential for the furthest fall. He could be written out of the picture entirely by Wrestlemania.

I agree, plus Orton seems to be kept away from the marquee matches at Wrestlemania in recent years. I wonder if Orton has consciously been kept away from the big bouts due to the ill received Wrestlemania 25 main event.