The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Sweet mother of...do people just begrudge every cunt everything these days?

Yep. It's called being British.

Yep. It's called being Br

unfortunately bud we have become a nation of whingers, i personally love to see people who work hard make it, in whatever profession they choose.

unfortunately bud we have become a nation of whingers, i personally love to see people who work hard make it, in whatever profession they choose.

Edited by knightmare

Paige is the Total Package. She is beautiful, has an unique look, loads of talent, years of experience, natural charisma, technique and she can talk.

She's good looking and has a unique look, but none of the rest of that is true. Well the years of experience bit is, but it hasn't done her much good.

NXT champion, twice Divas Champion, Total Divas, Tough enough, top ladies merch seller, endless pay per views, 2 movies, great apartment in Orlando, nice car, big bank account, dating a guitarist in top USA Band, a million twitter followers, wish i could be a failure like that.

You owe me £20 then.

I thought the stuff with Paige on Raw was ok to be fair, I saw it coming and that was purely because she started showing some very very slight dissent a few weeks ago, not enough for most people to notice I don't think but she obviously was less happy storyline wise with PCB. I can see the comparisons to AJ Less but I don't think she is trying to do the "I'm the only real wrestler" thing AJ was. This is more a tough girl not being happy her mates have come along and stolen her spot. She comes across a little more unpredictable and vicious than AJ did like when she was confronting Natalya had an air of awkwardness about it in that if I was Natalya I would be worried what she's going to do next in close confines. I never got that with AJ

• Paid Members

Some of the snide comments about Paige because her dad is on here is very poor taste. Shes his daughter so lets not be bellends eh?

It's a wrestling forum though. If any of us had taste, we wouldn't be here.

She's been acting like a heel for a long time -- be it intentionally or that's just her personality. It's been obvious for a long time that she's far more adept and comfortable at playing the bratty bitch character, and her wrestling style seems better suited to that too. The issue for me is how productive a heel turn that was, when it was also a babyface promo pandering to the divs. The dialogue was a counterproductive mess as far as helping Charlotte, Becky or anyone else but Paige (and it didn't do her many favours as a baddie).

On the plus side though, it seems to have started a mini-feud where Paige will be humiliating Proud Nattie, so that's good.