The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Obviously, neck surgery isn't good, but, in the long run, Daniel Bryan relinquishing the title could be better for him. Chasing the belt is always more interesting than the capture and he hasn't exactly set the world alight as champ so far (granted it's only been a few weeks). Plus, it'll play into the story of each time he wins, something happens to stop him enjoying it.

Roman Reigns is god.

Big E is a wet fart and since when was Adam Rose British?

They should do an Austin with him. Have him told he's injured and can't wrestle on the shows so has to vacate, and then have him showing up and intefereing etc. I would still have him as a big part of the show. Could eventually lead to a matach with who has the title.

• Paid Members
Obviously, neck surgery isn't good, but, in the long run, Daniel Bryan relinquishing the title could be better for him. Chasing the belt is always more interesting than the capture and he hasn't exactly set the world alight as champ so far (granted it's only been a few weeks). Plus, it'll play into the story of each time he wins, something happens to stop him enjoying it.

He's been stuck in a feud with Kane, though. I'd assumed that Kane would be a one-month-and-done thing, which was fine for a first defence. But it already feels never-ending and it hasn't been that long, especially after Bryan already beat him. It doesn't help that Orton, Batista and HHH don't appear to care about Bryan any more, which doesn't make him look great.

Neck injury aside, maybe a Bret Hart reign wouldn't be a bad thing for Bryan. Give him lots of clean, easy wins over midcarders in decent matches for a month or two on TV, with the idea that Steph is trying to exhaust him by making him keep competing in different types of matches with different opponents. The underdog thing is great, but when it's all they're doing with him, it makes him come across as a loser, especially when fans tend to like winners. He should be the underdog for the big PPV matches, but picking up lots of wins over lots of different people in the meantime, showing himself to be at a different level.

• Paid Members
Big E is a wet fart and since when was Adam Rose British?

I have no idea what happened. The end of last year it looked like they had big plans for him and he was doing a good job, but they sort of gave up and he hasn't shown nearly as good.

I still think Big E has potential, but given how many talented blokes are on the roster and getting his push, he'll need to step it up. He risks becoming Kofi Kingston. Actually, I'd have Kofi and Big E form a tag team; both black, doing nowt and already wear gear with similar colour schemes. Call them the Boom Brothers, or something equally as cool.

• Paid Members
Is there any particular reason why rusev only beats up black guys?

That's not true. On NXT he beats up the blacks, feminine AND hippies.

• Paid Members
Is there any particular reason why rusev only beats up black guys?

That's not true. On NXT he beats up the blacks, feminine AND hippies.

Now they just need to throw a couple of gays his way to complete the Russian gimmick.

Edited by stumobir

• Paid Members
I thought he was Bulgarian?

Not that it makes a difference to WWE audiences.

He is but with a Russian manager, who introduces him in Russian and a picture of Putin on his Titantron....

Anything East of France is probably considered Russian to most Americans.