The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members
*POST*

Are you the PR officer now? I've read stuff you have wrote online and elsewhere and you are way smarter than how you are coming across. Reading your posts is stunning to me. Its the stuff bullies say after they have a bit of guilt "oh, he was in the wrong as well ... a .. a .. I've said I dont condone what I did". Its just poor form. I dont give a fuck about PCW. I dont watch it. All I saw was a vile bloke threatening someone at their front door. And why did I see it? Because someone was filming it to put online. I get you probably have an interest in this somehow, and its worth your while to defend it, but come on. The lad bootlegged some DVDs. What you then do is send a threatening letter promising legal action or if you're that pissed off, get the police in. Dont go to his house with a camera and act like a hard case. Why is this so hard to understand? Its disgraceful. He went about it the absolute wrong way, and you and others are defending him. I get it, but I'm disappointed in you. I gave you way more credit than dishing out those excuses for a bunch of obvious bullies.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Its just your typical story of why nobody gives a fuck about these types of British Wrestling companies. Everyone gets exposed as a wanker it seems. And who suffers? The fans of course.

What do you mean when you say 'these types' of British Wrestling companies?

I'm talking about the superfeds, that come along every few years. The FWAs, 1PWs and PCWs. Those that build a blind loyalty because people dont want to lose their regular access to seeing Maria Kanellis' arse and cant accept when they do something horrendous.

My point isn't about where the fans are coming from, but where the promotion is going (or not as I anticipate).

Before turning up at that house he probably didn't know if the guy was 16 or 60, an invalid, a carer, a parent, the child of the house. It's just so fucking wrong.

And of course icing on the cake is posting the video online to further humiliate the guy/heighten his own reputation.

Really pathetic. I'd love this to be exposed as "a work", as it's the shits.

• Paid Members

Its just your typical story of why nobody gives a fuck about these types of British Wrestling companies. Everyone gets exposed as a wanker it seems. And who suffers? The fans of course.

What do you mean when you say 'these types' of British Wrestling companies?

I'm talking about the superfeds, that come along every few years. The FWAs, 1PWs and PCWs. Those that build a blind loyalty because people dont want to lose their regular access to seeing Maria Kanellis' arse and cant accept when they do something horrendous.

Ah ok, because I thought you meant stuff like RevPro or Progress who I like a lot and are pretty much my favourite BritWres promotions. (or Bellatrix for my womens wrestling viewing)

Edited by Psygnosis

My point isn't about where the fans are coming from, but where the promotion is going (or not as I anticipate).

Before turning up at that house he probably didn't know if the guy was 16 or 60, an invalid, a carer, a parent, the child of the house. It's just so fucking wrong.

And of course icing on the cake is posting the video online to further humiliate the guy/heighten his own reputation.

What would you have done if you were in his shoes?

Sent the guy an email, or maybe sent a letter to him as set out in my earlier post.

I wouldn't have turned up at someone's door like I was on my rounds collecting protection money.

What would you have done?

Speaking to a guy on Twitter tonight who makes YouTube wrestling music videos. He used 30 seconds of a PCW YouTube video, not even from a DVD, and they gave him a copyright strike. Anyone who knows how YouTube works knows that can get your channel shut down. Again if they'd just asked him, he would have taken it down. Just throwing their weight around.

• Paid Members

Ha, it's so pathetic. 

Is Fludder opening "promo" cut after the event? BIG MANNNNNNNNNNNN  :laugh:. More than meets the eye with Fludder & Masters financial agreement, i'm sure. Anyways the hired roid gun wasn't needed here

• Paid Members

The true crime here is that the young man had a very clear "no cold callers" sign on display.

Does no one have any respect any more?

Come knocking on my door at tea time Mr Flubber, and you will get a well aimed kick In the cunt.

Sent the guy an email, or maybe sent a letter to him as set out in my earlier post.

I wouldn't have turned up at someone's door like I was on my rounds collecting protection money.

What would you have done?

Sent an e-mail but I'm not saying Fludder is in the wrong. Trouble with me is, I think long term. Long term, The kid would probably have ignored the e-mail (and laughed about it on social media no doubt!) and then the letter and then it would have gone to court and then he'd have a criminal record. Then I'd have the guilt of letting it drag on to the point where he was given the record and perhaps wondering..Well, if I'd confronted him at the start then maybe he'd still be able to get that job at Mcdonalds or Top Man or wherever? 

Edited by GPW Kristian Zane

• Moderators

Of course Classic Guy's going to take the stance he does, he's the one writing the mini essays for the observer every week. He's a blind defender of what he likes or is involved with. He's why I invented the Bob Holly Rule.

That ranks as among the most embarassing attempts to look hard I've ever seen. Reminded me of a fat bouncer thinking he was the  ticket for chucking a weedy and very drunk little geeze out of a club for giving it big licks after a few too many WKDs.

Did he really say he would eff the kid up? I may have misheard that. Unbelivable. What a dosser and a dwad.