The Preston City Wrestling Thread

If WWE were arsed, they'd have sued by now but they haven't. They don't care. Same with dozens of ex-wrestlers who use their WWE trademarked name on the indy scenes. How many indy groups have used the WWE-trademarked Honky Tonk Man over the years? Are they all 'breaking the law'? It's too much of a grey area to be all high and mighty and moralistic about it.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

I call bullshit, if someone knocks on my door, it ain't getting answered until I know who they are and if its someone I may have wronged, it ain't getting opened at all. On top of that, no way would you leave your door opened to two potential heavies and whoever else was there. (At least two others, Cameraman and a woman.)

On top of that, why would you even film yourself conducting illegal activities as well as giving away evidence. (Car and make.)

No buys and if the guy who 'bootlegged' these items posts here, what you did is wrong but if this was in any way real, get it taken down by PCW or show it to the police. You don't need to be intimidated on your own doorstep and it leaves you open.

Mr Fludder, you could have just gone to this guys house and done it discreetly, I don't know what you particualrly aimed to achieve with this video without it backfiring.

Edited by Rule One

Think we've been here before with people making remarks about the supposed illegality of PCW business. Last guy to spout this stuff ended up losing his job (Joel Ross).

If WWE were arsed, they'd have sued by now but they haven't. They don't care. Same with dozens of ex-wrestlers who use their WWE trademarked name on the indy scenes. How many indy groups have used the WWE-trademarked Honky Tonk Man over the years? Are they all 'breaking the law'? It's too much of a grey area to be all high and mighty and moralistic about it.

PCW using Chris Masters name and music (that WWE doesn't want) isn't taking money out of the billion dollar WWE's pocket.

Some scrote in his mum's back bedroom banging out copies of PCW shows which he then sells on is taking money out of Fludder's pocket, depriving him of sales.

Whole point of the video was for it to be a publicity stunt to send a message about not fucking with him.

Piss off, it's just a bully being a bully. Came back in his face, doesn't look like the hard man, looks like a hypocritical fat prick who likes to intimidate young guys on their doorstep.

From the PCW Facebook page:

While I wont name the guy he had DVDs from Progress, Rev Pro to ROH and a big operation. He has now closed that down without hurting any of us with legal fees or any needless physical alterations. I am happy with the result and brit wrestling is better off!

He also posted the e-mail he received from the guy:

10556524_891466237549073_347035706887555

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Piss off, it's just a bully being a bully. Came back in his face, doesn't look like the hard man, looks like a hypocritical fat prick who likes to intimidate young guys on their doorstep.

A 'young guy' who was ripping off tons of other British promotions. 

This is the problem with the something-for-nothing, anything-goes, torrent-the-fuck-out-of-it generation these days. They aren't the victims.

I think he'd rather be bullied by Fludder than prosecuted by the police.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Think we've been here before with people making remarks about the supposed illegality of PCW business. Last guy to spout this stuff ended up losing his job (Joel Ross).

PCW using Chris Masters name and music (that WWE doesn't want) isn't taking money out of the billion dollar WWE's pocket.

Some scrote in his mum's back bedroom banging out copies of PCW shows which he then sells on is taking money out of Fludder's pocket, depriving him of sales.

Whole point of the video was for it to be a publicity stunt to send a message about not fucking with him.

A young guy who was ripping off tons of other British promotions. 

This is the problem with the something-for-nothing, anything-goes, torrent-the-fuck-out-of-it generation these days. They aren't the victims.

I think he'd rather be bullied by Fludder than prosecuted by the police.

Selling pirated shit is wrong, i'm not saying otherwise. But Flubber's wrong to do what he did, and it will rub off negatively for him. Only his naïve fans (such as yourself) would promote that.

• Paid Members

Actually, reckon it was a set up and all kayfabed? Has Fludder given the name of the trader? If so, well played!

Set up or not he's served to only make him self look a twat either way.

It's not about WWE being arsed, it's about some one looking the hypocritical big I am.

Edited by Tommy!

It's not a case of 'being a naive fan of his'. Some people will agree with it and say good on him, others won't. The comments are split on his own Facebook page.

All I know is that I'd rather my taxes were spent on the police investigating rapes and murders than on pursuing some kid ripping off copyright law. Sometimes all that is needed is a stern word.

I'm sure there'll be some who cry foul about the methods involved but that's up to you and your own sensitivities.

Reminds me of when the boxer Curtis Woodhouse famously went round to a Twitter troll's house and put the frighteners on him. Probably wasn't the greatest move, he should have involved the police - but it worked. Direct action.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Actually, reckon it was a set up and all kayfabed? Has Fludder given the name of the trader? If so, well played!

It's not about WWE being arsed, it's about some one looking the hypocritical big I am.

He only looks 'hypocritical' if you equate the two things, using Masters name & music (which TONS of other indy companies do), and some kid running an illegal bootleg business. I certainly don't. 

Edited by ClassicsGuy

So what if the boy didn't hand over the DVD's? The lot kick fuck out him and raid his house?

Flubber wanted to be the big man and he's failed.

The rape and murders comment is a bag of pish, typical jumping to extremes.

You seem to say using copyrighted names and music is fine cause tons of folk do it. So is it okay to copy DVD's because tons of folk do it, too?

Just admit you're sticking up for Flubber cause he's your hero, or something along they lines.

• Paid Members

He only looks 'hypocritical' if you equate the two things, using Masters name & music (which TONS of other indy companies do), and some kid running an illegal bootleg business. I certainly don't. 

Both are making money off something they don't own, and one takes it as a massive slight and personal insult when he gets a bit of what he gives. You don't see some hypocrisy in this at all?

Also it's not just Masters (the best thing going on the UK scene BTW) but the use of a whole heap of names, music and even footage ripped right of a DVD to promote Bobby Lashley for fucks sake.

I'm not condoning piracy, just to reiterate that for the hard of thinking.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

Please say this is a work. What a fucking shower of shite if it isn't. "Dont sell my DVDs while I walk around with a pot smoking juice head who I cant use the name of legally". Its pure hypocrisy if it is. TAFKA Chris Masters looked like a right lemon. Is this cunt so desperate for a pay day and his whole life is a work that he has to walk around with Mr Blobby minus the yellow spots and threaten kids?

What absolute shit, really. Get the police in if you want. Fair enough. Going around someones house like a cartoon gangster with your big "stomp when I punch" cunt with you is amazing. How anyone can defend this is beyond me. What world do you fuckers live in? I dont agree with stealing from small promotions. I dont steal from the likes of PCW or Rev Pro or small independents. When there's a on demand service with most indies, I'm all fair with that. I also dont agree with going around like a fat Batman dishing out verbal gems with some gas head next to him.

I tell you what, this has to be a work. I refuse to believe that Fludder and Chris Masters lives are anything but a work nonstop.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Typically bollocks wannabe hardman Britwres wank. The amount of promoters who've been on here over the years, offering posters to "come meet me in a carpark and say that to my face, keyboard warrior" because they didn't like a show, like someone's going to drop to their knees all "please sir, sorry sir, you can clearly beat me up so my opinion must have been wrong!" Even terrible writers here were at it, offering 15 year old lads to meet him and his mates the UK Pitbills for a fight, because everything in life comes down to who's the big toughie.

What a massive prick.

Of course, if this backfires (which it looks like it has) and people don't tell him it's the greatest thing ever, expect the old "lol worked the marks again" get-out clause.

Edited by Astro Hollywood