The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members

there are a lot of people on here who just like to Jump on everything just because they dont like Fludder or PCW

Never heard of the cunt before this. He's made a good first impression for himself.

Sorry I didnt reply earlier, I hardly come on here.

Ha. F5. F5. F5.

• Paid Members
I think some of you need to calm down... The Kid isn't even as upset as some of you guys get :-/

What a dopey cunt you sound here. "The kid" is exactly what he is. Me? I'm a grown up, so call me a clown for thinking grown men going to peoples doors and acting the hardcase is a bit tragic.

I swear, the whole "a lot of people on here who just like to Jump on everything just because they dont like Fludder or PCW" line is hilarious. Most people liked PCW up until this shite. This isn't some Dixie Carter-esque shit storyline where you go "this fucking company". Its something that has been posted online that is sickening actually. Its "grown man with a history of using other companies trademarks to profit their own business goes to someones house because he was flogging DVDs". Legally its wrong, because threatening people at the door is way worse than a young lad flogging pirate DVDs (its not like he's been caught with the mastertapes of the new Guns n Roses album is it?). And just morally, the idea is shocking. Imagine telling your Mam "guess what I did today?" and then tell her a story of telling a kid "ya lucky I dont pan ya 'ed in, ducky". How can anyone with a hole in their arse thing this is acceptable? Enjoy PCW all you like, but the owner is a fuckstick for doing this.

People who follow wrestling are just fucking loonies it seems. I suppose that includes me in that as well, sadly. 99% of following wrestling is to be sucked into agenda ridden bullshit. For every bloke who steals a ring or goes to someones house to batter them, there are a load of dipshits trying to defend it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

What a embarrassing last few pages. The over-reaction here is breathtaking. Aranbailey provides a different opinion, and is called "a dopey cunt" by the Best Wrestling Poster of 2009. What a joke.

Just because you don't agree with somebody's else opinion doesn't mean they're a cunt.

IMO, I understand why it was done but it was a mistake. The video did come across too aggressive and low-rent.

The faux outrage here is laughable though.

I used to be part of Pinfall Productions around 9-10 years ago, we produced DVDs mainly for WAW, but a few other companies too.  Someone who posted on here - possible Dynamite Duane?  (he was from Bournemouth) had a link in their sig to their DVDs, and he was selling our stuff.  He was obviously a big fan of British Wrestling, so what did we do?  Sent him an email, politely explaining to him that by selling cheap knock offs of our stuff he was increasing the likelihood of us not producing new stuff in the future, as the production costs were high, and profit was thin.  He replied apologising, and removed all our stuff from his site.  He may have kept selling it, he might have stopped.  But that's all it took.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

Just because you don't agree with somebody's else opinion doesn't mean they're a cunt.

Yes it does. Anyone who can sit there and defend some fat arse threatening a young kid is a massive cunt. You're also a dopey cunt for thinking anyone is outraged, as well. Who is outraged? Nobody thinks about this shit when the route gets turned off. I'm more bothered about those thinking this is a good thing. Fludder, I expect it from. He's a wrestling promoter. You expect him to be a shadey bastard. Especially in this country, where the superfeds are laced with mini-McMahons thinking they are way more important than what they are.

What a embarrassing last few pages. The over-reaction here is breathtaking. Aranbailey provides a different opinion, and is called "a dopey cunt" by the Best Wrestling Poster of 2009. What a joke.

IMO, I understand why it was done but it was a mistake. The video did come across too aggressive and low-rent.

The faux outrage here is laughable though.

So that is your first post here?  Absolute bollocks

Yes it does. Anyone who can sit there and defend some fat arse threatening a young kid is a massive cunt. You're also a dopey cunt for thinking anyone is outraged, as well. Who is outraged? Nobody thinks about this shit when the route gets turned off. I'm more bothered about those thinking this is a good thing. Fludder, I expect it from. He's a wrestling promoter. You expect him to be a shadey bastard. Especially in this country, where the superfeds are laced with mini-McMahons thinking they are way more important than what they are.

I said in my post, I understood why it was done but it was a mistake. The video does come across a bit too aggressive. That's not defending it, it's stating an opinion. Calling me a dopey cunt for saying people in the thread are outraged?

You said, a few pages back: "I cant stress enough how much this has angered me." Sounds like you're pretty outraged to me.

There's been numerous posts calling Fludder "fat arse/fat cunt". What's that got to do with anything? Classics Guy and Aranbailey disagree with the vast majority of posters here and they're called "cunts".

• Paid Members
I said in my post, I understood why it was done but it was a mistake. The video does come across a bit too aggressive. That's not defending it, it's stating an opinion. Calling me a dopey cunt for saying people in the thread are outraged?

You said, a few pages back: "I cant stress enough how much this has angered me." Sounds like you're pretty outraged to me.

There's been numerous posts calling Fludder "fat arse/fat cunt". What's that got to do with anything? Classics Guy and Aranbailey disagree with the vast majority of posters here and they're called "cunts".

Anger and outrage are two different things. Anger towards for bully who goes to peoples houses (especially one with a track record of using copyrighted material on his own DVDs) doesn't fall in the outrage catagory. I'd say its pretty normal to think someone is a goon who does things like that.

I never called ClassicsGuy a cunt either. I said I was disappointed in him, because I feel he's smarter than that.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

My entire knowledge of PCW is through those funny videos that get posted in the Youtube thread (they're great, by the way) but if I was someone who spent money on the promotion I'd definitely think twice about doing so in the future after seeing that.  The arrogance of actually putting that online and assuming he'd be seen as the hero in that situation is incredible.  Massive misfire.

This. I have seen with my own eyes Fludder being introduced by the ring announcer (who had his own music) and coming down to the ring to Vince McMahon's music and doing the walk. Just before the referee got his own entrance to Eye of the Tiger...