The Preston City Wrestling Thread

I too love the fact that Dave retained because of a rule that was already in the book. When Dar threw the book out of the ring I thought it was curtains for my hero but was thrilled when he escaped belt intact. As some of you know, I'm a Dave Rayne guy.

Looking forward to watching this when the blu ray comes out. We got held up in traffic on the way over and arrived just as the Money in the Bank match was about to start. The real irony is that we set off earlier than we ever have for a Friday show, only to arrive later than we ever have.

• Paid Members

Lionheart sure was active in that title match. Took a bump that made me wince and threw a superkick. Leads me to believe a comeback might not be as "off the cards" as we think. Admittedly the angle where he surrendered the belt and Fludder had to stop Joey cashing in made me think "building up Joey as first opponent back if Lionheart does wrestle again" and now there's more fuel to that fire.

Damn, I've just excited myself at the unlikely possibility of PCW booking, on the same show, a Masters/Mastiff title match, Lionheart's comeback match against Hayes, AND the re-scheduled Trav/Aries. That show would make me wet myself in excitement and I'd immediately go for first row.

Lionheart sure was active in that title match. Took a bump that made me wince and threw a superkick. Leads me to believe a comeback might not be as "off the cards" as we think. Admittedly the angle where he surrendered the belt and Fludder had to stop Joey cashing in made me think "building up Joey as first opponent back if Lionheart does wrestle again" and now there's more fuel to that fire.

Damn, I've just excited myself at the unlikely possibility of PCW booking, on the same show, a Masters/Mastiff title match, Lionheart's comeback match against Hayes, AND the re-scheduled Trav/Aries. That show would make me wet myself in excitement and I'd immediately go for first row.

Yeah, that bump looked brutal! Good to see Lionheart making huge strides towards a return though. It's also pretty cool to see Masters is wearing the title outside of PCW, and i believe the intention is for him to defend it internationally going forward, making it a legit world title. PCW is untouchable here in the UK, just a really great product, with a top roster, and ran by a great bunch of people. So hopefully Masters defending elsewhere gets more eyes on their product.

Anyone had any negative experience ordering from the PCW online store?

Made my first order with them back in June (for a blu-ray of an old show) but it didn't turn up.  I waited a few weeks then contacted their Facebook account and they were happy to refund me with no fuss.  Since then I placed an order for the Springslam 2014 blu-ray on 18th July but it still hasn't turned up.  I had both orders sent to my work address as I've had literally hundreds of parcels sent here in the last 10 years and never had a thing go missing

Worried they'll think I'm taking the piss if I contact them again and say my 2nd order in a row hasn't arrived.  Never had anything but positive experience with PCW in every other area so I'm assuming this is a case of bad luck.  Was just wondering if anyone here has ever had similar troubles though?

I've ordered from the PCW store many times and i've never had any issues.

We did post a big update on Twitter and Facebook yesterday explaining that all outstanding orders have just been sent. Any issues just ask us. We do offer a pre order option for all and these are sent as a priority from the manufacturer. You ordered after the cut off point and had to wait for the additional time of the DVDs getting to me and then me sending them. We do state orders can take around two weeks to post out and longer if we have a show week over that time. While we usually get them out quickly our live shows are always my priority.

Thanks for the quick response.  Have edited out my original post as I wouldn't want anyone picking up a negative opinion that isn't warranted!  Was just starting to worry a little after the bad luck I had with my first order.  Like I said - never had anything but positive experience dealing with you and PCW.  Even convinced a bunch of friends from all over the UK and Ireland to join me for the PCW/ROH weekend which can't come soon enough!

No thats fine buddy. Hold my hands up as not been as quick as you would have liked but sure any time now you will recieve it. Had a good 100 orders to send out so needed a full day to sort and package and I didnt have that time until after my show.

Just clocked they are advertising Rampage/T-Bone vs mystery team for September 26th show. Might be wishful thinking but the sillhouettes look like Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards to me. Seems The American Wolves will be in the UK around that time for Southside.

Whether thats the match or not it looks like a fun show with London, Kendrick, Freight Train and Ophidian all appearing. American Wolves would take it over the top to great line up territory.

I think I'll head down from Glasgow again after work. Just checked and train is currently only a tenner return!

Get on it any Scottish brothers out there.

If it is the Wolves that face Team Single, I'm sure it will be a great match - if not quite similar to the bout vs Richards and Elgin last October. 

I haven't commented on the show from this Friday yet but it had some great moments. The Money in the Bank was great and each guy put on a show. El Ligero vs Garrett was very good and I'd like Garrett back again which I'm sure he will be after that effort. Bubblegum vs Andrews vs Aries was very good but may be mostly remembered myself and others for the sheer surprise of having A Double come through the curtain. That moment ranks up there with my favorite at a PCW show. 

The main event didn't do much for me, it was going to take some topping from the match before it. However, exciting prospect of Mastiff vs Masters on the horizon, great match in February and I rematch for the title would be good to see.